£775 season ticket at SOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

For £775 I'd want to play left wing, i'd want a massage off the club masseuse every day, i'd want a blowie from Miss Sunderland three times a game, i'd want a personalised bar, i'd want Pizza and KFC delivered for free, I want Bradley Lowery to get a years worth of free toys, I'd want 101 lines of coke and i'd want me Nana to get her broken arm mended/
Miss Sunderland is f***ing lifting mate

With the standard of football we serve up and being in the championship, that's too much for me like. I want to be paying as little as possible tbh.

That's a fair point too. See some of the other championship teams offering 200 adult ST. Mint that.
Considering how they say gate revenue doesn't make that much difference, then that's great to pass it on to fans. It's OK saying we are cheap compared to other clubs, but when the price is too high in general, then that's great some clubs are offering deals like that.

For £775 I'd want to play left wing, i'd want a massage off the club masseuse every day, i'd want a blowie from Miss Sunderland three times a game, i'd want a personalised bar, i'd want Pizza and KFC delivered for free, I want Bradley Lowery to get a years worth of free toys, I'd want 101 lines of coke and i'd want me Nana to get her broken arm mended/

While we are on the subject of crazy demands, may I suggest more than five f***ing home wins a season?

What exactly do you get in the BCB? Just another bar to drink in and padded seat?

Pretty much, a real glass to drink out of, quicker to get served, a free programme and a snack type thing before the game.

For me, I'm not arsed about a programme and I don't want to be in and paying their drink prices pre match, I'd rather just stay in the town so the seat and quicker half time pint service isn't worth the extra. It's canny sometimes for a one off, for a cup match or something, but I wouldn't pay the extra for a season ticket there

you get food, a decent bar with barely any wait and better selection and an actual glass and its warm and has a carpet and posh bogs, free programme, a comfy seat and a decent entrance as opposed to a turnstile. really nice and well worth the money.
I think all that is getting away a bit from what football was, a game for working class lads to enjoy with their mates. It's progress I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back