£775 season ticket at SOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ighty seven

Striker
just seen this on website but no info on what's included in that price.. is this just for a nice seat or does this included access to BCB or Niall Quinn Bar or summit ?

Cheers.

Cheers man.
Worth it really since you can pay on the DD scheme. In two minds though as I will be missing a few games through work next season if we are in the Championship.

Aye we were thinking a similar thing. 4 payments of roughly £190.

Would love to do it even just for one season

Cheers man.
Worth it really since you can pay on the DD scheme. In two minds though as I will be missing a few games through work next season if we are in the Championship.
you get food, a decent bar with barely any wait and better selection and an actual glass and its warm and has a carpet and posh bogs, free programme, a comfy seat and a decent entrance as opposed to a turnstile. really nice and well worth the money.

Was thinking about doing this next season when I thought I was going to be going by myself but then everyone decided to renew :lol:

Cheers man.
six hundred and i'd have done it,that would be just for the use of the bar cos my seat's just in front of those seats anyway,not padded like but me cushion's cosy

Gets you a game mate
Wahbi Khazri likes this

you get food, a decent bar with barely any wait and better selection and an actual glass and its warm and has a carpet and posh bogs, free programme, a comfy seat and a decent entrance as opposed to a turnstile. really nice and well worth the money.
Aye, was in there for the Southampton game a couple of seasons back (2-1 Gomez) and apart from thew view (not a fan of behind the goal) it's an excellent experience.

Do you/have you sat there?

Even though we're shite, I do wish I lived in the North sometimes. Would love a season ticket for the lads.
I'm in the Islamic Republic of Tower Hamlets marra. Originally from County Durham but been down here about 2 year now. Have you ever lived up north or are you a born and bred Londoner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back