£775 season ticket at SOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get a lap dance off Djilibodji pre-match in Quinny's bar and @Father Jack Hackett buys you a pint on the concourse around 5 mins before KO.
I heard it was Ani chibi pal

I'm in the Islamic Republic of Tower Hamlets marra. Originally from County Durham but been down here about 2 year now. Have you ever lived up north or are you a born and bred Londoner?
My dads side of the family are all from the north, but I've always lived down here. Get called a cockney mackem at games :lol:

Love Sunderland though, I bleed red and white. It's like a drug you can't give up no matter how shit it gets.

Last edited:

Even though we're shite, I do wish I lived in the North sometimes. Would love a season ticket for the lads.
You have to remember that's literally all there is to do, once you're up. No more of your fancy 'activities'. There's a reason 41 000 brave this shite, and it goes beyond blind loyalty.

This is very true mind, despite everything. Though there would be times when you would be thinking 'Why the fuck do I bother?'
True enough, but then you'd be home in twenty minutes and onto something else. Try brooding on another shite performance for six hours on the train or motorway.

Must admit I fancied paying the extra for the BCB but nobody else wanted to. Might try a few games in the cup if they have them cheap again like previous years.

For £775 I'd want to play left wing, i'd want a massage off the club masseuse every day, i'd want a blowie from Miss Sunderland three times a game, i'd want a personalised bar, i'd want Pizza and KFC delivered for free, I want Bradley Lowery to get a years worth of free toys, I'd want 101 lines of coke and i'd want me Nana to get her broken arm mended/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back