£52 tickets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canny. Do they not realise that they’re just pricing their own fans out of the return leg when the favour is repaid.

no it's not. It's a standard away allocation in Scotland. Rangers are not here to please Celtic and/or Sky Sports. They'll get what everyone else gets and they'll watch the game from the same area as the other 10 clubs that visit Ibrox.
It's shite.

Utter f***ing shit. From both clubs. Let's leave it at that as I know you can't accept any criticism of Rangers.

It's shite.

Utter f***ing shit. From both clubs. Let's leave it at that as I know you can't accept any criticism of Rangers.

would you be happy to increase Newcastle's allocation to meet demand? We're not here to please Sky Sports, Celtic or you.

Ibrox is ours. Rangers supporters come first.

would you be happy to increase Newcastle's allocation to meet demand? We're not here to please Sky Sports, Celtic or you.

Ibrox is ours. Rangers supporters come first.
:lol:
It's a decrease for Celtic and Rangers fans for old firm games. Which ever way you dress it up its shite from both clubs. Given your intense bitterness I fully expect you to fail to understand that.

:lol:
It's a decrease for Celtic and Rangers fans for old firm games. Which ever way you dress it up its shite from both clubs. Given your intense bitterness I fully expect you to fail to understand that.

on behalf of Rangers, I'd like to apologise for the club seeing the sense to take away Celtic's 50 million tickets behind the goal and putting them in the away end that every other club uses in the league. I'm aware that it ruins your viewing experience and we can only apologise.

numpty.

on behalf of Rangers, I'd like to apologise for the club seeing the sense to take away Celtic's 50 million tickets behind the goal and putting them in the away end that every other club uses in the league. I'm aware that it ruins your viewing experience and we can only apologise.

numpty.
Bless. Youre such a child.

no it's not. It's a standard away allocation in Scotland. Rangers are not here to please Celtic and/or Sky Sports. They'll get what everyone else gets and they'll watch the game from the same area as the other 10 clubs that visit Ibrox.
The only reason Sky are interested in Scottish football is the atmosphere at the Old Firm, 800 away fans makes it seriously less attractive and therefore less money for Scottish football and they all fall further behind in Europe.

It also robs genuine fans on both sides of ever experiencing an away end experience at an Old Firm game.

Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, Hearts & Hibs have all reduced away allocations against Rangers & Celtic in the last few years. Again, a non-story.

Bless. Youre such a child.

Aberdeen, Hibs, Kilmarnock and Hearts have all reduced our allocations in recent seasons. No issue. Rangers give Celtic their normal allocation and you're raging because big bad Rangers have ruined your old firm experience.

get a grip man.
The only reason Sky are interested in Scottish football is the atmosphere at the Old Firm, 800 away fans makes it seriously less attractive and therefore less money for Scottish football and they all fall further behind in Europe.

It also robs genuine fans on both sides of ever experiencing an away end experience at an Old Firm game.

Sky will not drop the old firm or scottish football because Celtic no longer have 80 million fans at Ibrox. That's a daft argument.

Aberdeen, Hibs, Kilmarnock and Hearts have all reduced our allocations in recent seasons. No issue. Rangers give Celtic their normal allocation and you're raging because big bad Rangers have ruined your old firm experience.

get a grip man.
Look man dopey, I'm saying both clubs are at fault. Take your blinkers off and stop being so defensive.
Maybe when you grow up you'll understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back