£52 tickets...

:lol: if I changed my mind, you would instantly take the opposite stance. You don't believe that the South Stand/Roker End looks better with 20 Blackburn fans in.

Logon or register to see this image

or

https://ibb.co/4VxyWzG
Show a picture of the North Stand. The flags have been a great addition however the atmosphere is still turd once the flags are put away.

EDIT : there is things I agree with you on, please don't flatter yourself in thinking I just disagree with you for the sake of it. You make canny points at times but you're incredibly blinkered when it comes to Rangers and you can see I've never been a fan of the away fans being up a height.

Last edited:

Show a picture of the North Stand. The flags have been a great addition however the atmosphere is still turd once the flags are put away.

why do you want a picture of the north stand? You said there has been no improvement to the South Stand/Roker End since the aways were kicked out. I cannot believe anyone would genuinely prefer to use that end to house 25 Oxford fans over what we have now.
I've had the pleasure of his company many times

In Sunderland & at away matches

what has that got to do with me handling 'my shandy'? :lol:

Last edited:
I've had the pleasure of his company many times

In Sunderland & at away matches

Why did you say I always mention Rangers, then when I said I didn't (highlighted I've posted no threads about them) you quoted a comment by Doberman about Rangers saying "thought you didn't mention them" as if it was me? Are you brain dead?

EDIT : there is things I agree with you on, please don't flatter yourself in thinking I just disagree with you for the sake of it. You make canny points at times but you're incredibly blinkered when it comes to Rangers and you can see I've never been a fan of the away fans being up a height.

Celtic fans aren't up a height.

Why did you say I always mention Rangers, then when I said I didn't (highlighted I've posted no threads about them) you quoted a comment by Doberman about Rangers saying "thought you didn't mention them" as if it was me? Are you brain dead?

I got you mixed up with another poster which I've apologised for

:lol: :lol: just drunk i think mate.

eee hey.

why do you want a picture of the north stand? You said there has been no improvement to the South Stand/Roker End since the aways were kicked out. I cannot believe anyone would genuinely prefer to use that end to house 25 Oxford fans over what we have now.
There is no improvement to the general atmosphere, flags go away and its flat. You can put up a picture of the North Stand from the last few seasons and that's far from full and looks awful.

There is no improvement to the general atmosphere, flags go away and its flat. You can put up a picture of the North Stand from the last few seasons and that's far from full and looks awful.

the north stand has always looked awful.

I think you're looking back with rose tinted specs. The South West Corner was good. The South Stand is equally as good if not better.

Give me this below over 25 Oxford fans sat in silence. This is the Roker End at about 1/2 capacity!

Must be shite if you're only able to sing when stood next to away fans :(

Looking forward to all the threads on here again slating our lot for singing about mini buses and stereos being nicked.

@Doberman gets drunk after two shandy’s

:lol: :lol: I hope you lose yer railcard tomorrow.
Must be shite if you're only able to sing when stood next to away fans :(

Looking forward to all the threads on here again slating our lot for singing about mini buses and stereos being nicked.

it took some getting used to but I definitely prefer the Roker End to the South West Corner.

Back