£52 tickets...

if the home club felt that it was in their best interest then it wouldn't bother me. The home club can do whatever they want.
SFA shouldn’t allow it, Man U could sell out the full ground to their advantage but FA insist they offer a minimum of Lower of 10% or 3000, SFA should grow some balls.

Been to Ibrox when Celtic had the Broomland and 1/3rd of the Main stand and been to Celtic Park when Rangers has 1 end holding 18k and some of the main stand. Absolutely magnificent occasions regardless of the result, such a shame that generations of Old Firm fans will now never experience an away derby.

Celtic fans are c**ts. Rangers getting back some of the enhanced police bill, and no doubt damage to away end at ibrox. Has come back on them.

Unfortunately Hibs intend to give the Old Firm the entire South Stand (capacity 3000) because they cannot sell enough home tickets to fill it .Hearts intend to continue their policy of only giving the Old Firm half of the Roseburn Stand...but Aberdeen and Killie possibly set to follow Hibs policy.of capitalising on the large Old Firm away support...simply because of the money...all about bums on seats..

Aberdeen have cut the away section this season, to around 1600. Kilmarnock may reduce Celtic and Rangers after the scenes there already this season.

The slashing of derby allocations was down to The Rangers chairman desperately needing to appease angry fans who simply couldn’t take Celtic fans celebrating wins at Ibrox in big numbers under Brendan Rodgers. The tit for tat duly followed.

SFA shouldn’t allow it, Man U could sell out the full ground to their advantage but FA insist they offer a minimum of Lower of 10% or 3000, SFA should grow some balls.

Been to Ibrox when Celtic had the Broomland and 1/3rd of the Main stand and been to Celtic Park when Rangers has 1 end holding 18k and some of the main stand. Absolutely magnificent occasions regardless of the result, such a shame that generations of Old Firm fans will now never experience an away derby.

all of that is true but Rangers MUST put Rangers first.
Aberdeen have cut the away section this season, to around 1600. Kilmarnock may reduce Celtic and Rangers after the scenes there already this season.

The slashing of derby allocations was down to The Rangers chairman desperately needing to appease angry fans who simply couldn’t take Celtic fans celebrating wins at Ibrox in big numbers under Brendan Rodgers. The tit for tat duly followed.

Sunderland moved away fans from the South Stand due to the impact it was having. Well done Sunderland.

Rangers moved away fans from a similar stand due to the impact it was having. Bloody bastards. Big bad Rangers at it again.

i dont get it.

Last edited:
55 will end you and your sort.
My sort :lol:
Cute

Sunderland moved away fans from the South Stand due to the impact it was having. Well done Sunderland.

Rangers moved away fans from a similar stand due to the impact it was having. Bloody bastards. Big bad Rangers at it again.

i dont get it.
And it made very little difference.

Last edited:
Cute

imagine denying it. Clear as day. I'm sure when it comes you'll desperately try to pretend you're not bothered.
Cute

And it made very little difference.

you don't believe having the Roker End full of Sunderland supporters rather than black and white had ANY impact on the Derby?

there's no hope really.
I may have been misinformed..only quoting from The Daily Record...or as it's known up here The Daily Rhebel.

tidied.

Last edited:
Celtic fans are c**ts. Rangers getting back some of the enhanced police bill, and no doubt damage to away end at ibrox. Has come back on them.

Both are as bad as each other

Rangers left Manchester in a nice state last time they were down there

Oh & the Gary Bennett testimonial was a quiet affair

i dont get it.
As I have posted before both clubs have won 9 in a row with huge away allocations, it’s nowt to do with how many fans the away team has it’s about quality on the pitch

imagine denying it. Clear as day. I'm sure when it comes you'll desperately try to pretend you're not bothered.

you don't believe having the Roker End full of Sunderland supporters rather than black and white had ANY impact on the Derby?

there's no hope really.

tidied.
Aye the games v Newcastle is all that matters. The South Stand singing section hasn't really been a success. The atmosphere is still shit and imo worse than when the away fans were downstairs
:lol: no-one believes you but aye crack on.

I hope we charge 500 quid next season if it upsets you.
You're still not getting it :lol:

Celtic are every bit as bad for how much they charge and for cutting the allocation. Stop taking it as a dig just at Rangers man.

Last edited:
It'll sell. Football fans will twist but always fork out, hence the price.

This. Stupid bastards.
no it's not. It's a standard away allocation in Scotland. Rangers are not here to please Celtic and/or Sky Sports. They'll get what everyone else gets and they'll watch the game from the same area as the other 10 clubs that visit Ibrox.

Good. Dont want see those wankers jumping around singing about brave British soldiers being murdered.

Last edited:

Back