£4 billion to Pakistan

All a muddle to me.W e're told we're in debt and borrowing etc then told we're a rich country .I assume the aid is part or knocking about with the big players to settle our political conscience but it would be nice to know the aid is well used and fitting to the country receiving
I always think of it as getting an overdraft to give to charity and then not being able to feed your own kids.

x%. Bloody hell I didn’t realise it was that much. I thought it was only y% at most.
0.7% ;)

Whatever your political persuasion does anyone think it is right that we have given Blackburn, Lancashire £4 billion aid to repair pot-holes in their roads ?
After all, although there is huge poverty there , their the government has invested in nuclear weapons , nuclear power and has a space programme.
Also , does anyone know if the other major European countries donate such sums ?

Tidied!

We have to be able to transport the clothes from the sweat shops to primark so we can get 3 pairs of kegs for a quid !

I can stomach giving aid to nations who are not prominent in space exploration and Pakistan's space agency sounds mediocre at best.

Back