£4 billion to Pakistan

Whatever your political persuasion does anyone think it is right that we have given Pakistan £4 billion aid to repair pot-holes in their roads ?
After all, although there is huge poverty there , their the government has invested in nuclear weapons , nuclear power and has a space programme.
Also , does anyone know if the other major European countries donate such sums ?

Aid is often supplied with preconditions

The Pakistan Government will be placing large civil engineering contracts with British companies soon.

This will help ensure the contracts are actually placed with British companies and not those of another nation

It's a bit like bribery only more politically correct

We didn’t. But they got a lot of it with India for road improvements and other infrastructure improvements.

it was hundreds of millions but as most popular press used that headline I thought I would !! I am into giving anyone humanitarian aid no matter what their corrupt government do, but come on. Seems crackers.
It’s only correct we repair them, after all, we did build them

Whatever your political persuasion does anyone think it is right that we have given Pakistan £4 billion aid to repair pot-holes in their roads ?
After all, although there is huge poverty there , their the government has invested in nuclear weapons , nuclear power and has a space programme.
Also , does anyone know if the other major European countries donate such sums ?
Link to this information, or go and get trucked
This ain’t fuckn facebook

Back