£37 for a veggie breakfast in Borough Market

I would not want a veggie breakfast if it was free and served by a topless Margot Robbie.

It must be hell to be trendy and have to live on quinoa and insects. No doubt served on a leaf by a Guatemalan chef.
I'm no veggie but occasionally its good to leave out all the processed bollocks for a few days.

Problem is the meat we eat is almost all f***ing shite quality, unless you can buy it from a farm shop. Sausages especially.

Bacon though............ that should be enough to stopper all vegetarianism. the only real proof that God exists

I'm no veggie but occasionally its good to leave out all the processed bollocks for a few days.

Problem is the meat we eat is almost all f***ing shite quality, unless you can buy it from a farm shop. Sausages especially.

Bacon though............ that should be enough to stopper all vegetarianism. the only real proof that God exists
Vegetablists can be cured by the administration of a bacon sandwich.

I would not want a veggie breakfast if it was free and served by a topless Margot Robbie.

It must be hell to be trendy and have to live on quinoa and insects. No doubt served on a leaf by a Guatemalan chef.
Being veggie isn't trendy.
It's just that some people care more about animals and the environment than eating meat

Being veggie isn't trendy.
It's just that some people care more about animals and the environment than eating meat
I do care about the environment deeply and I love animals. I only eat the tasty ones. The rest are free to exist in mutual harmony. I would not eat a dog or a cat.

I would eat a beef though.

Yup - even as a meat lover, you can have too much of a good thing.

Perfectly possible to have a good breakfast without meat (or synthetic pseudo-meat) and save the dead pig for special occasions.

Shy bairns get nowt.

Good to see you again!
As always!

They had charged me for a full English as well as my veggie plus other bits, this morning they refunded me £15.95 to my bank after checking the CCTV, a big bald bearded bassa is easy to spot.

And for veggie breakfast haters; I stopped eating pork over 30 years ago when I did this experiment, watch towards the end 😂

As always!

They had charged me for a full English as well as my veggie plus other bits, this morning they refunded me £15.95 to my bank after checking the CCTV, a big bald bearded bassa is easy to spot.

And for veggie breakfast haters; I stopped eating pork over 30 years ago when I did this experiment, watch towards the end 😂

Heard about your videos, is this safe for work before hitting play....

I do care about the environment deeply and I love animals. I only eat the tasty ones. The rest are free to exist in mutual harmony. I would not eat a dog or a cat.

I would eat a beef though.
Missing out
I've heard dog is the best one to eat
And the good thing about eating dog is that they're less intelligent than pigs so they don't suffer as much if you intensive farm them.

Back