£37 for a veggie breakfast in Borough Market

You know what strange flex i’ve picked up this last few weeks re People telling you how they have been ripped off for X Y Z. I’ve come to the conclusion they are not bemoaning inflation, they are not berating themselves for not checking prices beforehand. It’s ACTUALLY a form of subconcious boasting in many cases.

You know what strange flex i’ve picked up this last few weeks re People telling you how they have been ripped off for X Y Z. I’ve come to the conclusion they are not bemoaning inflation, they are not berating themselves for not checking prices beforehand. It’s ACTUALLY a form of subconcious boasting in many cases.
But early to be boffing glue isn't it?

When describing inferiority complexes, should it be a massive inferiority complex or a minuscule one?

I would not want a veggie breakfast if it was free and served by a topless Margot Robbie.

It must be hell to be trendy and have to live on quinoa and insects. No doubt served on a leaf by a Guatemalan chef.

Back