£10m annual wage bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dunno mate, but the debt to SBC was about 40 millions and last years parachute payments were less than that. Probably another installment on the Alvarez stupidity. Or maybe just paying off some of the other running costs. I am sure the timing costs of a club our size are pretty large even before you factor in the absolute clusterfuck the previous regime left us in.

Praise be for good ol’ Uncle Ellis though

We'd be paying more if likes of Catts were still here and seeing out their contracts.
Oh absolutely. I've nothing against paying off players if it makes financial sense.
It's just that we are clearly still having to juggle these shit situations, however much we get told things are better now.

Indeed it does seem that Ms Byrne kept her word and ensured her client,Mr Cattermole was infact released with every penny he was owed...

we got more this year..moeny last year wasnt used to buy the club..was used to pay sbc..who didnt own the club..
“We” “you” “we” “you”

positive stuff about the owners “we”

Calling the fans shit “you”

Would love to know how often it’s your crack and how often Charlie feeds you what to say like

Indeed it does seem that Ms Byrne kept her word and ensured her client,Mr Cattermole was infact released with every penny he was owed...

of course not..he was owed over £2m and the total bill is over £2m split three ways...he must have taken a hit..

and the ownerrs arent morons..why let him fuck off if they could just keep him?

of course not..he was owed over £2m and the total bill is over £2m split three ways...he must have taken a hit..

and the ownerrs arent morons..why let him fuck off if they could just keep him?

Not what your mate said though is it

He said the bill is £12.5m p/a - didn't confirm that that doesn't continue beyond this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back