£10m annual wage bill.

Lord Alfred

Striker

According to Charlie in Saturday's programme. £12.5m if you include the inducements to leave we've paid. Quite remarkable progress really.

SO we have spent £2.5m to get catts and oviedo and love out the door? thats huge expenditue..

What legacy transfers are we still paying for with the parachute payments this year?
It seems like it’s an excuse used every year.
I get that we needed to cut costs and last seasons paid off debts.
But surely we haven’t spent enough over the last couple of years to use all the parachute payments again this year.

What legacy transfers are we still paying for with the parachute payments this year?
It seems like it’s an excuse used every year.
I get that we needed to cut costs and last seasons paid off debts.
But surely we haven’t spent enough over the last couple of years to use all the parachute payments again this year.
I thought they were used to buy the club? Money's gone.
we got more this year..moeny last year wasnt used to buy the club..was used to pay sbc..who didnt own the club..

we got more this year..moeny last year wasnt used to buy the club..was used to pay sbc..who didnt own the club..
I get that. But in the article he says that the parachute payments for this year are gone again. Maybe I just read it wrong.

At that level of playing budget, the club is financially stable, running at around £3million a year operational loss - the last parachute payment is mostly allocated to the final historic transfer fees and legal matters - pre-player trading.

Last edited:

Back