£10m annual wage bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon Love, Oviedo and Cattermole pay-offs will be over 2 years, a bit like McGeady's new deal. The big movers would be Matthews, Honeyman, Ruiter and Kone (I'm guessing we aren't contributing to his wages anymore)

I reckon Love, Oviedo and Cattermole pay-offs will be over 2 years, a bit like McGeady's new deal. The big movers would be Matthews, Honeyman, Ruiter and Kone (I'm guessing we aren't contributing to his wages anymore)
why would ruiter have got a payoff? he ws out of contract? same with mathews?
they arent payments to players to entice them to leave..they were leaving anyway..
why would honeyman have to got one-he moved to a higher division?
why would they pay guys termination payments that save them zero cash?

they arent payments to players to entice them to leave..they were leaving anyway..
I never said they got a pay off. They were out of contract so their wages are off the books. Just like Honeyman's and Kone's.

What legacy transfers are we still paying for with the parachute payments this year?
It seems like it’s an excuse used every year.
I get that we needed to cut costs and last seasons paid off debts.
But surely we haven’t spent enough over the last couple of years to use all the parachute payments again this year.
they paid off existing debt.

Loyalty payment

That was last season. Where has this seasons been used?
I dunno mate, but the debt to SBC was about 40 millions and last years parachute payments were less than that. Probably another installment on the Alvarez stupidity. Or maybe just paying off some of the other running costs. I am sure the timing costs of a club our size are pretty large even before you factor in the absolute clusterfuck the previous regime left us in.

A real success story.

Methven and Donald should be lauded for what they've achieved. I don't care what folk say.
I dunno mate, but the debt to SBC was about 40 millions and last years parachute payments were less than that. Probably another installment on the Alvarez stupidity. Or maybe just paying off some of the other running costs. I am sure the timing costs of a club our size are pretty large even before you factor in the absolute clusterfuck the previous regime left us in.

Clusterfuck:)
A real success story.

Methven and Donald should be lauded for what they've achieved. I don't care what folk say.

Clusterfuck:) you're not wrong!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back