Your Three for the Drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd like to see QPR and Leicester go down for selfish reasons. Not because QPR would go bankrupt, that would be harsh. But I see those two teams as stiff competition if they can stay up, in the sense that they have a bit of cash to spend. They'll have ambitions and will back it up with money. Whereas Burnley won't. So I hope Burnley stay up, I like them as well. Villa going down would be a shock, but they'd probably deserve it for scoring so few goals. The team I'd least like to see staying up is QPR, obviously.

think the bottom four's already sorted, just a matter of deciding which one of them stays up. hopefully it stays as it is now

As long as it's not us I'm not bothered. But if I could pick, and as obviously it's not going to be the Mags, I'd pick Hull, Villa and QPR

Burnley
Hull
Sunderland

Can just see QPR hitting form and Leicester's signings coming good. Villa are underachieving and should be mid-table, so should be fine in the end.

Piss off, man. :lol:

You'd love it if that happened, we play them in a couple of weeks and you'll be hoping for their first away win. Is it really that boring following Boro?

Anyway, good luck with your promotion push. We'll get to see how well Karanka does in the Prem, that should be interesting.

Logon or register to see this image
Logon or register to see this image

Bipolar Clownshoe?

My best guess, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back