Your Three for the Drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bet they are glad they gave Benteke that big contract..what has he - two league goals so far this season?

He did his achillies..a nasty one to come back fully from.

Hugely overrated for me like. Waltzes around the pitch thinking he's something special

Now that we have won a game we will likely go 5 or 6 without a win but i still think we will be safe, reckon the 3 that came up will go down.

Teams with on form goalscorers tend to stay up. Ings and Austin could score the goals to keep both Burnley and QPR up. Leicester are a sure thing, Villa are in free fall and Hull dont have goals in them either.

Aston Villa, I know it was Arsenal but Villa were dreadful
QPR unless 'Arry signs a new team today
and either Hull, Leicester or Burnley. Nothing to choose between them 3
We are not out of it but if we go and beat Fulham in the cup then get anything other than a hammering against Swansea and a win against QPR the confidence will see us through

Teams with on form goalscorers tend to stay up. Ings and Austin could score the goals to keep both Burnley and QPR up. Leicester are a sure thing, Villa are in free fall and Hull dont have goals in them either.

Villa have Benteke, he's not firing now but I think he will start scoring eventually. Hull look screwed.

Burnley
Hull
Sunderland

Can just see QPR hitting form and Leicester's signings coming good. Villa are underachieving and should be mid-table, so should be fine in the end.

Tit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back