Your Three for the Drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who are you and what have you done to the real SBC????? I've never seen him post something positive about us before!

The team has never done anything to merit a positive comment. That's why. We have always lost and lost playing poorly. One of our best matches this season for me. I loved every moment of it. I still can't believe we actually won. We actually managed to beat someone.

Considering qpr are poor away from home. Remaining home games:

Southampton
Spurs
Arsenal
Everton
Chelsea
West ham
Mags

Last four games:

Liverpool away
Man city away
Mags home
Leicester away

Typical mag knowledge;)I thought Juninho avatar and the Redcar handle might have pointed you in the right direction mind.:lol:

Was pissed as a fart, could barely open my eyes. You would be amazed how many times i had to retype mag.

Glad you lot got a win, the banter and happiness has returned!

I think we did for Burnley yesterday. 9 conceded in their last three games. They could be embarking on a run of straight defeats.

Can see them deffo going along with two from Hull, QPR , Leicester and yes, still Palace.

Us and Villa- perinneal survivors.

I think we did for Burnley yesterday. 9 conceded in their last three games. They could be embarking on a run of straight defeats.

Can see them deffo going along with two from Hull, QPR , Leicester and yes, still Palace.

Us and Villa- perinneal survivors.

Id f***ing LOVE for Villa to go down.

I think most of us would mate.

Dull as dishwater them but they will be ok. They may not score many- but they don't concede many.

Guzan is unbeaten at the SOL btw in three matches.

Shame, been Villa a fair few times and relegation would fit the club wonderfully.

I want nothing of the sort marra, we'll pass yous by anyway. Poyet is a micky mouse manager and its quite startling how winning Burnley at home has made this place silent about him. He's still 2 defeats from the sack for me.
In that case we get the new manager bounce, and stay up. Win, win.

I want nothing of the sort marra, we'll pass yous by anyway. Poyet is a micky mouse manager and its quite startling how winning Burnley at home has made this place silent about him. He's still 2 defeats from the sack for me.
That's because you clearly know fuck all you mutant.

Last edited:
I can't see beyond Villa unless they make a managerial change or there signing from LA Liga (I'm having a blank re his name) has a monumental impact. They're totally insipid and they got nearly half their points to date in the first four games. They'll probably win today now!

I can't see beyond Villa unless they make a managerial change or there signing from LA Liga (I'm having a blank re his name) has a monumental impact. They're totally insipid and they got nearly half their points to date in the first four games. They'll probably win today now!

I can't think of his name either but that goal he scored in the cup on his debut was decent. Really hope they gan down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back