Not open for further replies.
Cant wait for fat ***** post match schpeel

Gowls shorre wa fuck off fat fyass ya shit

Last edited:

Qpr
Leicester
Hull

Burnley to survive

We will be fine, Poyet will get us 40 points, 1.1 points a game as usual, ups and downs as usual as well

Can just see QPR hitting form
Lost all of their away games. Nobody, in a 20 team top-flight, has ever survived that. The last team to do it at all, was us, 51 years ago!
They are relying absolutely entirely on having consistently good home form, and even that is dropping off...
QPR's last 4 at home:
0-2 v Man Utd
0-3 v Sheff Utd
1-1 v Swansea
0-0 v Palace

Lost all of their away games. Nobody, in a 20 team top-flight, has ever survived that. The last team to do it at all, was us, 51 years ago!
They are relying absolutely entirely on having consistently good home form, and even that is dropping off...
QPR's last 4 at home:
0-2 v Man Utd
0-3 v Sheff Utd
1-1 v Swansea
0-0 v Palace

They look like they are definitely going down right now, but I still feel they will get jammy and stay up somehow. It doesn't make sense to think that but then they survived against the odds that season Man City won the league, and they got promoted last season via a jammy last minute goal when they were about to play extra time with 10 men. You'd think they haven't a hope in hell but something makes me think they'll just about stay up. It'll depend on other teams like Leicester and Hull continuing to be pretty terrible.

Burnley
Hull
Sunderland

Can just see QPR hitting form and Leicester's signings coming good. Villa are underachieving and should be mid-table, so should be fine in the end.
Really? Looking at the respective squads, what makes you say Villa are underachieving but we deserve to go down? Apart from the fact you are a trolling Smoggie trying to get a rise out of supporters in a rival's message board!

Still saying the 3 that came up will go. Pure guess like, looked at no fixtures or anything. Would be great if we're safe by the time we play the mags though. Then the preasure is on them.

We have the power now to stay up. We looked a team too good to go down yesterday. So I think it will be QPR, Leicester and one from Burnley and Aston Villa (I hope).

Be good to see QPR and Hull go. mags would be funny but won't happen. Wouldn't mind Burnley and Leicester staying up so Palace.

We have the power now to stay up. We looked a team too good to go down yesterday. So I think it will be QPR, Leicester and one from Burnley and Aston Villa (I hope).
Who are you and what have you done to the real SBC????? I've never seen him post something positive about us before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back