yedders

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's shit. He's just not a footballer. Decent athlete, shit footballer. Awful at everything that involves a ball or some level of technique or nous.

Our options are right back are:

- one who is a bit taller than average.
- one who is a bit faster than average.

We've given up 6 goals in the last 7 games with him at right back, 5 of those coming against Chelsea and Leicester. Only lost 1 in the last 9 as well like.

He's been pretty damn good imo. He had a shaky first half, but other than that I have no complaints with the lad. Defoe's goal doesn't happen without him skinning Baba either.

He's shite, but the best option if its between him and jones. If we are lucky enough to escape the drop, I'd hope to get somebody better in.

We've given up 6 goals in the last 7 games with him at right back, 5 of those coming against Chelsea and Leicester. Only lost 1 in the last 9 as well like.

He's been pretty damn good imo. He had a shaky first half, but other than that I have no complaints with the lad. Defoe's goal doesn't happen without him skinning Baba either.
He's nowhere near good enough for the top level. Might do ok in the championship, but even then I couldn't guarantee it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back