yedders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, I'm sure management has had something better to do for the past 10 years than find "a lot better" starting fullback. Fuck off. Your team isn't very good and he at least meets that standard. You could get "a lot better" striker too but I don't think Suarez is interested in playing for Sunderland
Who's this utter goon like?

He improved and I would probably take a chance on him. But as you're clearly an American I will totally disregard what you say about him. They're all f***ing clueless on here while in love with their loved players.

Fanboys :rolleyes:

Who's this utter goon like?

He improved and I would probably take a chance on him. But as you're clearly an American I will totally disregard what you say about him. They're all f***ing clueless on here while in love with their loved players.

Fanboys :rolleyes:

I said nothing about him, like, only that he is at least up to the Sunderland standard.

He has improved, and will continue to. Has the work ethic and mentality I know Sunderland appreciate so looks like a good fit to me.

Yes, I am a fan of good American players. And good players of all other nationalities, except the Russians.

I said nothing about him, like, only that he is at least up to the Sunderland standard.

He has improved, and will continue to. Has the work ethic and mentality I know Sunderland appreciate so looks like a good fit to me.

Yes, I am a fan of good American players. And good players of all other nationalities, except the Russians.
You must hate jozy then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back