World of Warcaft - Warlords of Draenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a great game and easy to learn and play. Less spells and abilities for wod so it will be easier yet to master.

Sometimes you don't even need to be good at the game to enjoy it. The game has 30 years of lore dating back from the 1980's to enjoy from - Some of the novels they wrote are great.

Just don't take em too seriously like this guy who questioned the authors and actually owned them

And returned 3 years later

Sometimes you don't even need to be good at the game to enjoy it. The game has 30 years of lore dating back from the 1980's to enjoy from - Some of the novels they wrote are great.

Just don't take em too seriously like this guy who questioned the authors and actually owned them

And returned 3 years later

Christ. He's going to die a virgin.

Playing the WoD Beta and I'm loving the Robin William's references they've added; -

Robin <The Entertainer> who turns into a Genie every now again (Alladin reference)
The Alliance Garrisons, if you choose to build an Inn and look for the Cooking Trainer you'll find- Mrs Doubtfire <Chef Trainer> and her apron's fucked - Reference to the scene where she sets her tits on fire :lol:

Hows the response time to tickets these days? Tried to log back in to resub last night but have the mobile authenticator on my account and I no longer have the phone it was on. :oops:

Hows the response time to tickets these days? Tried to log back in to resub last night but have the mobile authenticator on my account and I no longer have the phone it was on. :oops:

ring blizzard they'll remove it from all devices and you can start over

Playing the WoD Beta and I'm loving the Robin William's references they've added; -

Robin <The Entertainer> who turns into a Genie every now again (Alladin reference)
The Alliance Garrisons, if you choose to build an Inn and look for the Cooking Trainer you'll find- Mrs Doubtfire <Chef Trainer> and her apron's fucked - Reference to the scene where she sets her tits on fire :lol:

nice :)

Found more references to real-life people; The PvP Battlemaster in the Horde Garrison

Logon or register to see this image

His name and attire alone is an obvious reference to Hulk Hogan and everytime you speak with him he emotes flexing his muscles and shouts "Whatcha gonna do" :lol::lol:

I love Blizzard's humour when it comes to in-game references

I only play Ally but if a guild gets setup and its horde i'll deffo join (i need the double agent achieve)

;)

NEW PATCH! WOOOOOOOO!

Got invited to the Beta about a month ago so its nothing new to me but my mate is completely smitten with the game again.

Anyone else get in the beta? How you enjoying your new char models? Very pretty imo. URBS is canny too, ran it twice today as healer, first one was perfect, second one the dps was terrible and the tank couldnt keep aggro so took ages to finish but finished eventually. The stats squish is brilliant, me and a mate 2 manned ICC 25hc today where usually we'd need 5-6+. Had a couple of goes at Oynxia too easily downed her too. Loving WoD so far and its not even out yet!

Found more references to real-life people; The PvP Battlemaster in the Horde Garrison

Logon or register to see this image

His name and attire alone is an obvious reference to Hulk Hogan and everytime you speak with him he emotes flexing his muscles and shouts "Whatcha gonna do" :lol::lol:

I love Blizzard's humour when it comes to in-game references
Love Prof Putricide too. " 2 slimes, 1 room. So many possibilities!" :lol::lol:

It's horrible, beyond horrible.
You can no longer do dungeons while leveling because they've forgotten to stat squish every single mob <85.

The beta's horrible and incomplete, incomplete was to be expected but 3 weeks before release? They haven't even figured out the levels of each dungeon and then it would take squishing the stats to that appropriate level in testing, then there's the raids in all 4 difficulties. Oh and Ashran is broken too. There's no direction or anything, no quests, no signal on where to go and what you need to do.

Good luck fixing all of that in 3 weeks.

Beta's fine. The 5 mans are great (sooooooo much better than this expansion), the raid testing all went well. Dunno about Ashran because I couldn't give a monkey fuck about PvP in any form.

Some of the classes are boring as shit (Arms Warrior, Hunters in general) but who's locked in to one class these days? My Mage, Death Knight, Paladin and Druid are all fun to play in the beta to the point where I don't know which I will level to 100 first.

My main problem with WoD is that the reputations are all pure mob grinding. Nobody asked for that shit.

It's horrible, beyond horrible.
You can no longer do dungeons while leveling because they've forgotten to stat squish every single mob <85.

The beta's horrible and incomplete, incomplete was to be expected but 3 weeks before release? They haven't even figured out the levels of each dungeon and then it would take squishing the stats to that appropriate level in testing, then there's the raids in all 4 difficulties. Oh and Ashran is broken too. There's no direction or anything, no quests, no signal on where to go and what you need to do.

Good luck fixing all of that in 3 weeks.
Ah thats a shame. I'm enjoying it. Agreed that the dungeons are solid though, Irons Docks man, the Cat boss is ridiculous.

6.0 pre-patch turned out to be very meh. Took 6 90's through the quests in about hour in total. 560+ dps one-shotted everything, 570 disc 2 shotted everything, 540 resto/boomie 3 shotted everything and my slacker 485 fury warrior struggled (not really, he 4 shotted eveything).

UBRS was slightly harder but only because people have got into the annopying habit of just standing in everything without a thought to damage which caught a couple of people out

6.0 pre-patch turned out to be very meh. Took 6 90's through the quests in about hour in total. 560+ dps one-shotted everything, 570 disc 2 shotted everything, 540 resto/boomie 3 shotted everything and my slacker 485 fury warrior struggled (not really, he 4 shotted eveything).

UBRS was slightly harder but only because people have got into the annopying habit of just standing in everything without a thought to damage which caught a couple of people out
See i've found it goes 2 ways in that place, either, the group is painfully undergeared, stand still all the time thinking they can face roll the place like MoP normals and get away with it OR the group is massively overgeared and smash the place with no problem what so ever. Never a happy medium.

The general consensus on the Beta was that normals are easy while Heroics are hard but the major major problem is that Heroics drop ilvl 630 while LFR drops 640 thus making Heroics pretty obsolete in terms of gearing with justice/valor points gone.

The general consensus on the Beta was that normals are easy while Heroics are hard but the major major problem is that Heroics drop ilvl 630 while LFR drops 640 thus making Heroics pretty obsolete in terms of gearing with justice/valor points gone.

Did'nt bother with the Beta but LFR is'nt going to drop trinkets (anything else it wont drop?). Are Herocis gonna drop trinkets, cos that will force people into them i suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back