Whither Jozy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not that I'm wanting him, or his adorers, back anytime soon, but he's still a Sunderland player, is he not? And Klinsmann had him on the bench I think for the last US match, which would suggest he's fit. Is he with the squad at the moment?

Just sat reading his latest Tweet there about coming back to Europe and seeing how many people replying giving words of encouragement. That's what he needs, not people saying that they don't want him back.

Tis true though........he would be the first to admit it was a truly awful season for him and on that basis it can only get better for him. What might at first glance appear to be a negative comment is indeed the reality of the situation and also perversely, optimistic too. I mean.......he must lie in bed at night and think to himself......."jeez that was bad, how the fuck did i miss that"

Logon or register to see this image
:)

Just sat reading his latest Tweet there about coming back to Europe and seeing how many people replying giving words of encouragement. That's what he needs, not people saying that they don't want him back.

If "people saying that they don't want him back" -- no, if a single poster on a message board says he doesn't want him back -- puts him off his game, then by god I really don't want him back.

Were I there, lucky enough to see him play live along with the rest of SAFC, I'd be applauding his every effort. But it's hardly untoward of me to express my desire on a message board that we sell him.

If "people saying that they don't want him back" -- no, if a single poster on a message board says he doesn't want him back -- puts him off his game, then by god I really don't want him back.

Were I there, lucky enough to see him play live along with the rest of SAFC, I'd be applauding his every effort. But it's hardly untoward of me to express my desire on a message board that we sell him.

Fair enough. :cool:

why did giaccherini get an easy ride? equally disapointing and eventually lost his place. whats the difference?
He scored 4 goals from midfield, he tried despite his physical limitations and stilled looked more of a threat than Altidore is my guess.

If we sell him to swansea he could be the outlaw Jozy in wales

Got a ring to it
With humour like that, sorry humor like that you're clearly a yank;)

Who does uncle sam support,cant understand why he comes on here,all he does is slag off the club and its fans,if you dont like the club why post on its forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back