Whither Jozy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a cracking idea. Burchmackem, you purchase for me a Jozy SAFC shirt and ship it to me. In return, I'll leave this board for a period of time of your choosing.

Medium, please. Preferably the new away shirt when available. I'm not a huge fan of stripes.

I have a cracking idea. Burchmackem, you purchase for me a Jozy SAFC shirt and ship it to me. In return, I'll leave this board for a period of time of your choosing.

Medium, please. Preferably the new away shirt when available. I'm not a huge fan of stripes.

:lol::lol::lol: Now why in righteous fuck would I spend good money to purchase a mag troll a Jozy strip and ship it to him/her in exchange for his absence on the boards? I'd think us regularly mocking you for your empty and pointless windups is payment enough to motivate your disappearance. Unless you're a glutton for punishment? In which case perhaps Cartwright's chaps suggestion is incredibly apt?

:lol::lol::lol: Now why in righteous fuck would I spend good money to purchase a mag troll a Jozy strip and ship it to him/her in exchange for his absence on the boards? I'd think us regularly mocking you for your empty and pointless windups is payment enough to motivate your disappearance. Unless you're a glutton for punishment? In which case perhaps Cartwright's chaps suggestion is incredibly apt?

Slob wants a new gravy bib... pound salt Spam!

TBF to Altidore, i dont think he is not as shite as most point out, had a great game at the landfill in febuary, and can hold the ball up, just needs a few goals for confidence, i predict he will be a better player after last season !!

Because you're a stupid f***ing twat?

No offense, but the collective IQ of the Mackems on this board isn't much higher than the total of Jozy's career PL goals.

I care nowt about your mocking me. It makes me chuckle - your idiocy is unparalleled!

Last edited by a moderator:
Because you're a stupid f***ing twat?

No offense, but the collective IQ of the Mackems on this board isn't much higher than the total of Jozy's career PL goals.

I care nowt about your mocking me. It makes me chuckle - your idiocy is unparalleled!

Keep it going, man. You're amusing everyone on here!

Nee need for that like,just because your not getting the new away shirt sent over to the usa lol

He's not in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back