What team do you hate the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Newcastle
2) Newcastle
3) Newcastle

In that order.

Can't say I'm really arsed about anyone else, except for Crystal Palace, don't like them either.

Newcastle - obvious
Sheffield Wednesday - got jumped outside their ground in the '80s
Wolves - horrible place, remember walking from the ground when we equalised late on under Reid, nasty atmosphere
Coventry - 1977
Bristol City - 1977
Chelsea - too many right wing thugs
Millwall - too many right wing thugs
Rangers - too many right wing thugs

I liked the post because of Reading, what a lousy day getting stuffed at their place 4-1 I think probably 93 or so , they sang "we wish we played you every week" ruined , my week-end that did, I mean, Reading for fucks sake" lads on here will probably correct the score, not sure if we scored but they thrashed us.
Been to lots of games over the years but this one was pure hell .
Hate Everton too but post is going on and on , sorry.

Fair play.

I live near Reading, they have a ton of plastic supporters and I've seen us play away there 3 times, in which we have lost all of them 2-1. I have seen the Whitleyites next to our section being their usual horrible selves. I remember when Gordon saved a Hunt header in the last minute but it was given as over the line, I got some shit that Monday from the plastics at sixth form.

Newcastle because I was brought up to hate Newcastle, that's all. I dislike how some supporters go on but every club has bellend supporters

Coventry - the cheating bastards!

I really enjoyed upsetting a Coventry fan on holiday last year :lol:

I don't hate anyone as I don't really care about them to do so, however I do dislike the way the media wank over Spurs for some unknown reason.

A few points that have come up. First of all you have to love something first before you can hate it. Crap, I have never loved hangovers. I don't hate Coventry or Bristol, just Jimmy f***ing Hill. Vile, arrogant, cheating hypocritical shit. How come he's the only BBC presenter from the 70s to have Operation Yewtree investigate him. Oh I have always hated Liverpool, its supporters, its players, its stadium.

I hate Newcastle. I dislike Coventry, Chelsea and Leeds. Add Boro to that.
I'm not keen on Charlton either

Used to really hate Stoke, but now probably Villa and WBA - just because Sherwood and Pulis are terrible humans... though I don't like Coventry obviously.
Tony Pulis does a tremendous amount of charity work.Not really sure that he should be judged by his football persona, which was effective in any case

No other club could come close to the hatred I feel for those fat bastards from up the road.

Evening lads/lasses. I am a Newcastle fan, no big deal. I often come on here since many of your posts are intelligent comments from brothers down the road, imo anyway. I don't engage in abusive posts. Period.

I can't even say that I hate Sunderland, I do however wish that shitty, Everton, Liverpool, villa and anything managed by BFS would drop off the face of the planet.
Fuck off

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back