What team do you hate the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangers. Never seen such an angry collection of fans at any other club, they seem to be constantly miserable and full of hatred. Take a chill pill lads

If you were lucky enough to be good enough at jumping, hopping and throwing that your beloved Sunderland named a whole stand after you, I doubt you'd threaten to have the name removed because of one issue involving the club that may or may not go against your morals.

There is having principles and there's being a complete attention seeker. She was not in the limelight in this situation and I firmly believe she put herself into the limelight for personal gain. I may be wrong, but that's just the cynic I am.

Perhaps, perhaps not. Perhaps people just like to get offended or take objection to the tiniest little thing.

And 'may or may not go against your morals'? I think we both know the answer to that one.

I don't "hate" any team but if the question were to be "Which club would you happily see disappear into oblivion?" then the answer would have to be Leeds United!

Most posters of a certain age will (I think) understand the rationale behind my thought process!

Even those of a slightly younger age can empathise with that particular viewpoint ;)

The soapdodgers.The bindippers ,and any team medicine ball heed happens to be mismanaging.

Aside from Newcastle...

Reading, Villa and (if we are including other sports) the Welsh National Rugby Team.

Jessica Ennis(-Hill) deserves a mention too.
I liked the post because of Reading, what a lousy day getting stuffed at their place 4-1 I think probably 93 or so , they sang "we wish we played you every week" ruined , my week-end that did, I mean, Reading for fucks sake" lads on here will probably correct the score, not sure if we scored but they thrashed us.
Been to lots of games over the years but this one was pure hell .
Hate Everton too but post is going on and on , sorry.

Obviously most will say Newcastle but I was wondering if anyone, maybe not from the North East, would hate another team more?
"Hate" is a strong word. It also suggests an emotional attachment - as Nicholas Sparks said "you have to love something before you can hate it"
As a football club, I don't dislike Newcastle - they are similar to us - perennial underachievers despite a loyal fan base and a succession of owners who have been completely misguided. A club (largely) ignored by the media who favour the London/North West teams.
If we are talking fans, then yes I very much dislike Newcastle fans for reasons that are common to many on here I'm sure.

Other clubs I dislike:
West Ham - arrogance and sense of entitlement to a Top 6 postiion despite never having won anything (apart from the World Cup of course)
Liverpool - my second team in the 80's have grown into a whining, entitlement demanding, past-glory seeking, vigil holding whingers
Villa - a nothing club who think they are a massive club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back