Millwall
Leeds
North Shields
Forest Green Rovers
Reading
Linfield

Yeah, that's definitely about it.

Irrelevant.

I'm not a celebrity using the issue to further my reputation.

Okay. Seems a bit of a strange thing to be bothered about. The club that has a stand named after her and she is closely associated with were considering signing a convicted rapist. I think she's every right to voice her objections.

Okay. Seems a bit of a strange thing to be bothered about. The club that has a stand named after her and she is closely associated with were considering signing a convicted rapist. I think she's every right to voice her objections.

If you were lucky enough to be good enough at jumping, hopping and throwing that your beloved Sunderland named a whole stand after you, I doubt you'd threaten to have the name removed because of one issue involving the club that may or may not go against your morals.

There is having principles and there's being a complete attention seeker. She was not in the limelight in this situation and I firmly believe she put herself into the limelight for personal gain. I may be wrong, but that's just the cynic I am.

If you were lucky enough to be good enough at jumping, hopping and throwing that your beloved Sunderland named a whole stand after you, I doubt you'd threaten to have the name removed because of one issue involving the club that may or may not go against your morals.

There is having principles and there's being a complete attention seeker. She was not in the limelight in this situation and I firmly believe she put herself into the limelight for personal gain. I may be wrong, but that's just the cynic I am.
You leave the nation's sweetheart alone.

I don't "hate" any team but if the question were to be "Which club would you happily see disappear into oblivion?" then the answer would have to be Leeds United!

Most posters of a certain age will (I think) understand the rationale behind my thought process!

Newcastle (obviously), closely followed by Liverpool. Wouldn't really say that I hate any other clubs although there are certain managers who I hope lose almost every game, particularly Bruce and Pulis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back