What team do you hate the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hexhamali

Winger
Obviously most will say Newcastle but I was wondering if anyone, maybe not from the North East, would hate another team more?

Rangers. Horrible club, horrible glory hunting fans.

In England, probably Stoke but that's reducing a bit since Pulis left.
This. And its probably going to be the best answer in the thread.

Unless someone ends up going on a rant, says Liverpool and calls them a set of something somethings...

West ham! Hate them, I mean home of football because they had a few players in the England team that won world cup.

Also QPR (nothing club) closely followed by villa

Liverpool. The people are minging, the city is shit and the club think they are fuckin class when they haven't been for years. And don't even get me started on that accent man.... Jesus wept. Plus PURPLE f***ing bins WTF is that all about man :evil::evil::evil::evil:

What about Dundee or maybes dundee Utd
I like to see both do well TBH.

My inlaws are Dundee (although I've been to more Dundee games in the last 10 years than my father in law has, and that's only 2), and one of my best mates is a lifelong United season ticket holder.

I've also worked with various fanatics for both sides including the former Dundee finance director (he blames me for them going into administration - long story), and my last boss sat on the board of ArabTrust (the United supporters association).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back