Watmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has been a breath of fresh air since coming in. Got that couldnt give a fuck, never die attitude that only a youngster can bring and its what weve needed

Did great today. Very raw but will only get better once his touch improves.
This.

At least four times today a shite touch let him down, but his enthusiasm and energy can't be faulted and I'm chuffed he got his reward. Sets an example to some of the lazier players what can be done if you get your head down. More effort in one hour today than I've seen Rodwell put in the entire time he's been here.

Very positive today, he looked dangerous every time he went forward and although he's a bit raw, he creates chances, wins corners and free kicks, torturers defenders and scores.

I don't see a lot to complain about, he's had a great impact and is a brilliant example to the other youngsters that they CAN get into this SAFC side.

Defoe has described him to be like Gareth Bale when he first started out if he gets anywhere near it I will be happy looking very good though and will only get better.

Scared the shit out of Stoke today. Had Shawcross's life. Great performance, now he knows hes not out of his league we'll see just how good he is.

After that finish they are going to be falling over themselves on MOTD and Goals on Sunday. Probably Adrian Durhams new favourite player, always knew he was class etc etc.

You just know that Talksport will start on about how he would fit in really well at Spurs.....or some such shite

He is a game changer for sure, his energy rubs off on others around him. MoM for me closely ahead of Mvila

Shawcross thought he could bully him out of the game, pushing or nudging him at every opportunity. Dunc kept his head and kept doing what he does best and running at defenders. No surprise it was Watmore that was fouled by Shawcross for the 2nd yellow. I felt against 10 men when the space closed up he struggled a bit more but I was buzzing to see him score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back