Watmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

He actually does look like a ginger Messi on that video.
Bit of a step up from the ginger Pirlo!

Think we'll do well to hold onto him next season!

weirdly when you hear him getting interviewed..he doesn't sound like a footballer!

excellent comparison with marco earlier on...his running style is very similar, he's not a big lad but seems to have great balance

Did you notice the ref going arse over tit at the 54 seconds mark?

:lol:

Aye! Class!

What a talent he looks on that video like. Love how hes not soft as shite too/bit of a worky ticket when needed. Could be a big star this lad.

Reactions: DJP
I don't get this. Watching him in the stiffs tells me he is all about space and intelligence. Yes he's gangly and sometimes looks like he has misplaced the ball or left it behind but its amazing the number of times he still beats his man from these positions. He places the ball where the defender thinks he favourite and then uses his pace to either beat him or draw the foul. We do not want to be coaching that out of him.

Most accurate analysis I have seen on here about Duncan "No-first-touch" Watmore.

His footballing intelligence is one of his two great assets. Seems like he knows where he wants to toe-poke the ball before it even reaches him to beat the first man and find space to drive on. Split second, instinctive decision making with a great engine & pace.

Really looking forward to watching him develop. Fingers crossed he stays injury free and the big guns don't come in for him for another year. Because they most certainly will at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back