Top 3 Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

That could all disappear VERY quickly.

I don't think a Leicester fan can expect to finish above West Brom and Sunderland, you might WANT to, but to expect that is absolute horse shite, and shows you to be as deluded as our black and white neighbours.

In reality the premier league is two divisions in one. You have the top 7 in Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, City, Tottenham, and Soton, then the rest of us. Any team coming up or going down could have a great start that begins to fizzle out yet still remain top 10, you can then have a team that look set to be established in the top half flop like Newcastle have done and even Everton. Manage your expectations better.

I don't think a Leicester fan can expect to finish above West Brom and Sunderland, you might WANT to, but to expect that is absolute horse shite, and shows you to be as deluded as our black and white neighbours.

In reality the premier league is two divisions in one. You have the top 7 in Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U, City, Tottenham, and Soton, then the rest of us. Any team coming up or going down could have a great start that begins to fizzle out yet still remain top 10, you can then have a team that look set to be established in the top half flop like Newcastle have done and even Everton. Manage your expectations better.

Southampton are punching above their weight, they are no where near solidified top 7

Southampton are top of the second tier, no way is there a "top seven".

It's hardly deluded to have ambitions to finish above West Brom and Sunderland. I'm not saying it's a certainty but I'm sure Sunderland also have expectations of finishing above West Brom and Leicester.

Southampton are top of the second tier, no way is there a "top seven".

It's hardly deluded to have ambitions to finish above West Brom and Sunderland. I'm not saying it's a certainty but I'm sure Sunderland also have expectations of finishing above West Brom and Leicester.
Soton could finish 5th by the end of the day. Hardly top of the second tier!

Coming in to this season, where did you think you'd finish? I had SAFC finishing between 15th and 10th. I also had all 3 promoted teams and hull as my bottom 4. Next season I don't think you lot will be any higher than 15th, your manager is an utter nut job and liable to be sacked at any point, you also need huge investment to progress, just like we do, again I don't see SAFC being anywhere other than between 15th and 10th unless we get a ridiculous level of investment.

Soton could finish 5th by the end of the day. Hardly top of the second tier!

Coming in to this season, where did you think you'd finish? I had SAFC finishing between 15th and 10th. I also had all 3 promoted teams and hull as my bottom 4. Next season I don't think you lot will be any higher than 15th, your manager is an utter nut job and liable to be sacked at any point, you also need huge investment to progress, just like we do, again I don't see SAFC being anywhere other than between 15th and 10th unless we get a ridiculous level of investment.

I thought we'd finish about 13th actually. We won the Championship with over 100 pts and no side had finished below 13th that had done that before.

As it finished we came 14th and were six pts clear of the relegation zone so it looks reasonably comfortable on paper but in reality it was anything but.

Our manager is a nut job but he never once lost the players to be fair to him. I wanted him sacked at one point but I've never seen a manager polarise opinions at a club more than Pearson and Leicester. Even now some people want him sacked at Leicester. When he was "sacked" mid season there were grown men literally crying that he was gone and people saying they'd rather be relegated with Pearson than stay up without him. WTF ????????

I think 8th as attainable for us but I'd expect to finish about 12th. I'd like us to get at least 50 pts and to solidify our Premiership status. Remember we have just won seven from our last nine and absolutely steam rolled anyone apart from Chelsea at home in the last couple of months.

Evans and Dembele yes, Adebayor has too many personal problems and hus wages would cripple us.
Evans and Dembele would be perfect for us. I also reckon Jamie Vardy is a good player and with his recent call-up, could be looking to move to a bigger club....but one that plays him every week. Thoughts?

I thought we'd finish about 13th actually. We won the Championship with over 100 pts and no side had finished below 13th that had done that before.

As it finished we came 14th and were six pts clear of the relegation zone so it looks reasonably comfortable on paper but in reality it was anything but.

Our manager is a nut job but he never once lost the players to be fair to him. I wanted him sacked at one point but I've never seen a manager polarise opinions at a club more than Pearson and Leicester. Even now some people want him sacked at Leicester. When he was "sacked" mid season there were grown men literally crying that he was gone and people saying they'd rather be relegated with Pearson than stay up without him. WTF ????????

I think 8th as attainable for us but I'd expect to finish about 12th. I'd like us to get at least 50 pts and to solidify our Premiership status. Remember we have just won seven from our last nine and absolutely steam rolled anyone apart from Chelsea at home in the last couple of months.
If you keep your form from over the last nine you'd probably be in the champions league

Unfortunately though, there's 38 games in a season, and the wheels will come off at some point

Pearson put them back on once, let's just see if he can do it again before you start talking about top 8 finishes and 50 point seasons

If you keep your form from over the last nine you'd probably be in the champions league

Unfortunately though, there's 38 games in a season, and the wheels will come off at some point

Pearson put them back on once, let's just see if he can do it again before you start talking about top 8 finishes and 50 point seasons

It's highly unlikely we will keep that form up but in the last two months we've been beating PL clubs at home especially with ease , the team hasn't even put the fans through the mill and we've been winning easily.

Leicester, like Sunderland are traditional yo-yo clubs. Our next objective has to be to get to Swansea or Stoke level and solidify our PL status. Otherwise we'll end up like Sunderland who are perennial strugglers but always just about do enough to stay in the division. At some point you have to make the step up or you'll be relegated at some point. So as things stand at the moment I want to see Leicester get 50 pts next year.

It's highly unlikely we will keep that form up but in the last two months we've been beating PL clubs at home especially with ease , the team hasn't even put the fans through the mill and we've been winning easily.

Leicester, like Sunderland are traditional yo-yo clubs. Our next objective has to be to get to Swansea or Stoke level and solidify our PL status. Otherwise we'll end up like Sunderland who are perennial strugglers but always just about do enough to stay in the division. At some point you have to make the step up or you'll be relegated at some point. So as things stand at the moment I want to see Leicester get 50 pts next year.
Will be hilarious when you're relegated next season

Seven wins out of the last nine games kept you up before that absolute dogshit,
pull your head from your arse and start talking sense instead of bollocks,
if you can't do it fuck off.

:lol::lol:

They said you were 1/10 to be relegated 6 weeks ago. It means fuck all

And they were right.

What price do you expect a team nine points from safety to be?

The price is the implied chance of it happening, not all 1/10 shots come in you know.

Seven wins out of the last nine games kept you up before that absolute dogshit,
pull your head from your arse and start talking sense instead of bollocks,
if you can't do it fuck off.

We still got more points than six other clubs over a season.
We have been winning rather easily for two months.
Even when we were "dogshit" we still competed. We were one of only three clubs in the PL not to beaten by more than two goals in a match and one of only four clubs to have scored five goals in a game twice.

Those are the facts sweetheart, I have ever right to expect my club to have a decent season next year.

It may not pan out like that but our expectations are high for sound reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
And they were right.

The price is the implied chance of it happening, not all 1/10 shots come in you know.

Even when we were "dogshit" we still competed. We were one of only three clubs in the PL not to beaten by more than two goals in a match and one of only four clubs to have scored five goals in a game twice.

Those are the facts sweetheart, I have ever right to expect my club to have a decent season next year.

I'm not your sweetheart you deluded f***ing cocknut, may the flys of a thousand camels infest your bumhole.

And they were right.

I'd expect Sunderland to finish 6th

If I was thick as fuck

You sound like a mag tbh mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back