Tight fisted Ellis Short the owner who doesn't care or back our Managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent, well thought out window.

We've got 6 (six) defensive midfielders and 5 Centre Halfs.

1 RB, 1 striker and 1 Keeper (with zero premier experience)........but yeh well done Ellis, great forward planning and not panicking at the last minute.

Just support the fuckin team and the new players man and the manager, life goes on and so does Sunderland
here here

if only some could do that, just a little, in between constant slagging of young players, current players, new signings and anything else at safc.

I honestly can't understand why they go, if everything about the club is negative.

I wish I was lucky enough to go

How the f##k do u know for certain it's down to short ?
Maybe all targets didn't fancy us ?
The ingratitude of u and so many others is staggering. 150m of his own dough put in, losses of 20m a season etc.
Gan yer bed man

Excellent, well thought out window.

We've got 6 (six) defensive midfielders and 5 Centre Halfs.

1 RB, 1 striker and 1 Keeper (with zero premier experience)........but yeh well done Ellis, great forward planning and not panicking at the last minute.
You think short has put a ban on us signing a striker?

Regardless
They clearly aren't if you think 13 million plus interest is greater than 20 million.
Are our seat prices not some of the cheapest in the Premiership ??

Our fans put more than 13 million into the club per season. My point was simply that the record fee he has paid will be covered by those attending matches and those paying their money to sit at home watching on Sky.

If Ellis looked at the club as anything other than a business we would not be paying money back to him with interest payments on top. Do I blame him - no we have pissed money up the wall for years and there are no guarantees that spending big will bring success so why should he waive his right to a return on his investment. I wish our deal with Short was different though.

The cost of our tickets are no less than other clubs fighting down at the bottom like us. The difference is we have more fans paying for them.

Regardless

Our fans put more than 13 million into the club per season. My point was simply that the record fee he has paid will be covered by those attending matches and those paying their money to sit at home watching on Sky.

If Ellis looked at the club as anything other than a business we would not be paying money back to him with interest payments on top. Do I blame him - no we have pissed money up the wall for years and there are no guarantees that spending big will bring success so why should he waive his right to a return on his investment. I wish our deal with Short was different though.

The cost of our tickets are no less than other clubs fighting down at the bottom like us. The difference is we have more fans paying for them.

There have been no capital repayments to Short, and he does not charge interest on his loans. We do have external loans which are interest bearing.

OP has had a mare......To not sign a keeper and a striker today is a f***ing joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back