Tight fisted Ellis Short the owner who doesn't care or back our Managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

There have been no capital repayments to Short, and he does not charge interest on his loans. We do have external loans which are interest bearing.
I will take that at face value. He remains our biggest creditor and should he sell up I am sure that arrangement will change.

Moyes statement ... "We tried our best and this is who was available ... We need the fans to get behind the squad and push them on"

Wouldnt surprise me if people didn't attend.

It's pathetic

I will take that at face value. He remains our biggest creditor and should he sell up I am sure that arrangement will change.

If he sells up, he will undoubtedly sell his loan on to the new owner (ie the new owner will repay Short's loan, and replace it with one of his own)

What an absolutely shocking transfer window. Backed the manager??? Net spend about 16m, loads of players have left, 2 of the signings aren't ours, no quality striker signed. Piss poor

I'm utterly dismayed by this window.

No discernable strategy at all.

We've left ourselves massively overstocked with central midfielders and centre halves yet short elsewhere.

We've weakened the first team and bought another pile of squad players.

We've used one of the two domestic loans available on a player who can only dislodge another player we just paid £8m for.

Its a total and utter shambles.

Far too little. Can we see a free agent signing for cover up front given we are fucked if Defoe ends up injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back