This summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell us how many players the promoted clubs have officially signed, not rumoured, officially signed.
Swansea in 4, out 3,
Soton out 10, in 2
WBA in 5 out 7
Stoke 4 in, 2 out ( 4 in cost 400k combined )
Do they deserve your righteous indignation?
Bet they don't cause your biased
I couldn't give a flying fuck about anyone else, I'm a SAFC fan- all I want is to see us sign players.

No worse than what we have now.
Damn the window is shut already apparently, and we've lost stalwarts like Bardsley, Cuellar, Gardner, Vaughan, Colback ( king of the sideways shuffle ).
We've lost Ki who didn't play the last 10 games, Borini and Vergini and we've only brought 3 people in, oh 3 in 3 out dear me it cant be right.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about anyone else, I'm a SAFC fan- all I want is to see us sign players.
In other words no answer, acting like a child and a nice expletive to show your lack of class.
Game over

Interesting username and avatar there mate there, IMO you've always been a cracking perster IIRC there IMO.... Last summer was a good'un for your rep with me bro IMO there IIRC mate there of course there mate.

Border line disgrace for how many players we've brought to the club, IMO. 3 players at this stage is shocking, especially considering how poor & small our squad was/is.
Congerton better pull his finger out and fast.
LOL, almost like saying someone is half pregnant. Dumb get

Can't believe so many people either aren't bothered or concerned that we have only got in 3 players-3 free transfers I might add so it's not like Congerton will have been taking ages to sign them lads and having to negotiate with a club, etc. It's only 9 days before the start of august FFS. Our only targets at the minute seem to be an average LB in Alonso and Borini, who obviously doesn't want to leave Liverpool.

Fuck me, look who it is. The stalker.

There's a lot of players coming in for Liverpool, Man U, Tottenham, Arsenal and probably City....there'll be players on the move soon, maybe we are just waiting to see how things flush out. Is Welbeck in United's future?? Borini in Liverpool's?? I'm sure there's many others who will be looking to get playing time...we could be in a good position when this all shakes out!!

Just a counter point of view to the piss the bed ones!

Damn the window is shut already apparently, and we've lost stalwarts like Bardsley, Cuellar, Gardner, Vaughan, Colback ( king of the sideways shuffle ).
We've lost Ki who didn't play the last 10 games, Borini and Vergini and we've only brought 3 people in, oh 3 in 3 out dear me it cant be right.

In other words no answer, acting like a child and a nice expletive to show your lack of class.
Game over
I admire your optimism, hang in there fella.

Game over
Are you retarded or something? Who cares who another club buys, it's means fuck all if we sign almost nobody! Clubs are active and looking to get business done early, we spend over a month just to put in a bid for Borini FFS!

Interesting username and avatar there mate there, IMO you've always been a cracking perster IIRC there IMO.... Last summer was a good'un for your rep with me bro IMO there IIRC mate there of course there mate.
Is this still English speaking?

LOL, almost like saying someone is half pregnant. Dumb get
Seriously, are you 4 years old or something?

Do we need more than 3 players in? Yes. Does Gus know this? Yes. Does Congerton know this? Yes. Are they trying to bring them in? Yes. Is there still time to do this? Yes. Whats the problem?

Do we need more than 3 players in? Yes. Does Gus know this? Yes. Does Congerton know this? Yes. Are they trying to bring them in? Yes. Is there still time to do this? Yes. Whats the problem?

Are they obviously succeeding? No. THAT is the problem. At every attempt they are being faced with obstacles that stop them from signing players.

Are you retarded or something? Who cares who another club buys, it's means fuck all if we sign almost nobody! Clubs are active and looking to get business done early, we spend over a month just to put in a bid for Borini FFS!

Paolo's Right Hand mate.... What was so special about it bro there matey?

...maybe we are just waiting to see how things flush out.

If it makes you happy to believe that then good on you.

Is Welbeck in United's future?? Borini in Liverpool's??

The notion of a yes or a no being the answer is made redundant when you think of how much Liverpool are fighting to put Fabio out the door and in through ours. The concept of 'out of favour' is something the big clubs clearly are not familiar with. They keep them anyway. I would do somersaults of Roker Pier if we got Danny and Fabio. But I know when it comes to smaller clubs they are not willing to let them go easily; no matter how little they are in the plans.

Look at your OP to see who the 4 yo is.
Stomping and bleating like a bairn who cant get his own way. Pathetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back