This summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boarder line disgrace for how many players we've brought to the club, IMO. 3 players at this stage is shocking, especially considering how poor & small our squad was/is.
Congerton better pull his finger out and fast.

Exactly. You would think with a club with the ambition we have, the boardroom members and the management staff would feel the need to be more pro-active.

Misery guts didn't take long to sniff this out I see.

You're soul is far too gentile, he's a complete ferkwit who comes on here to stir shite. When he first started posting he was completely incomprehensible, now he's just a sad little man. Either the English lessons have worked wonders, or he is just an alter-ego of some tosser. Diversity is strength, like.

Border line disgrace for how many players we've brought to the club, IMO. 3 players at this stage is shocking, especially considering how poor & small our squad was/is.

:lol:

Aye lets do what your mate Di Canio last summer. That worked out well. Are you not embarrassed by that username? You do know that nobody will take anything you say seriously until you change it

I hope we don't sign anybody else.

Please let every single deal fall through and the football world be aware that we are nothing short of toxic.

Can't believe so many people either aren't bothered or concerned that we have only got in 3 players-3 free transfers I might add so it's not like Congerton will have been taking ages to sign them lads and having to negotiate with a club, etc. It's only 9 days before the start of august FFS. Our only targets at the minute seem to be an average LB in Alonso and Borini, who obviously doesn't want to leave Liverpool.

Aye lets do what your mate Di Canio last summer. That worked out well. Are you not embarrassed by that username? You do know that nobody will take anything you say seriously until you change it
Fuck me, look who it is. The stalker.

This does not speak highly of the fight the people at the club who are responsible for transfers are willing to put in.

Border line disgrace for how many players we've brought to the club, IMO. 3 players at this stage is shocking, especially considering how poor & small our squad was/is.
Tell us how many players the promoted clubs have officially signed, not rumoured, officially signed.
Swansea in 4, out 3,
Soton out 10, in 2
WBA in 5 out 7
Stoke 4 in, 2 out ( 4 in cost 400k combined )
Do they deserve your righteous indignation?
Bet they don't cause your biased

Can't believe so many people either aren't bothered or concerned that we have only got in 3 players-3 free transfers I might add so it's not like Congerton will have been taking ages to sign them lads and having to negotiate with a club, etc. It's only 9 days before the start of august FFS. Our only targets at the minute seem to be an average LB in Alonso and Borini, who obviously doesn't want to leave Liverpool..

If nothings changed come the 15th of August then people should start to worry. Absolutely ne need for this reaction unless people are looking for reasons to have a go at the club. (which I imagine some sad ***** are.)

No worse than what we have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back