This summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's been a very poor effort so far.

Offering 14m for Borini without even sounding him out.

Failing to agree fees for the loan players as part of the loan agreement.

Dicking around with Alonso and losing Colback for nowt. Failing to agree terms with Wickham.

Pure shite and very amateurish setup.

Some people won't like you for that, others may put you on ignore, but there it is in black and white.
It's like amateur night at the f**king Palladium.

Border line disgrace for how many players we've brought to the club, IMO. 3 players at this stage is shocking, especially considering how poor & small our squad was/is.
Congerton better pull his finger out and fast.

You said we were already relegated last December, how about you stop being a fanny and have some faith.

Really? - let's just say faint left town a month ago:lol:
good job you put a smiley there..now i realise it's meant to be humourous. Are you Ricky gervais?

Some people won't like you for that, others may put you on ignore, but there it is in black and white.
It's like amateur night at the f**king Palladium.
I'm still mad the club let colback go volume 29

Border line disgrace for how many players we've brought to the club, IMO. 3 players at this stage is shocking, especially considering how poor & small our squad was/is.

Except it's not. And that's the problem.

Pantilimon, Mannone;
Brown, O'Shea, Jones, Diakite, Roberge;
N'Daiye, Cabral, Larsson, Johnson, Giaccherini, Bridcutt, Catermole, Mavrias, Gomez, Ba;
Fletcher, Wickham, Altidore, Scocco, Graham, Moberg-Karlsson;

That's 23 of a 24 man squad. Personally I don't think 9 of that squad will play much part over the season, leaving us with 14 regulars (plus kids) only. However, until they are moved on it's difficult financially to bring more in. The transfer madness of last summer is still dragging us back this summer, and could ultimately prove to be our downfall this season.

It's been a very poor effort so far.

Offering 14m for Borini without even sounding him out.

Failing to agree fees for the loan players as part of the loan agreement.

Dicking around with Alonso and losing Colback for nowt. Failing to agree terms with Wickham.

Pure shite and very amateurish setup.

Piston likes this. :lol:

It's been canny I think. Never been out in the sun so much in England. Tube's a bit f***ing warm, like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back