The South Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
One lad yday walked in through the turnstile and pushed it round and walked straight back out.

The mass exodus comes down to the amount of fans in the stadium on freebies (or cheap tickets) imo. I'll get slated for that like but it's true. 2 of the people I was with yesterday were there on freebies because they'd been entered into a ticket draw (for the Watford game) that they won and as a result received free tickets yesterday too. The only condition of the ticket draw is you must make a small donation to a certain charity.

If you haven't paid, you're quite happy to see most of the match then go home.
Did they stay till the end?

Did they stay till the end?

dinnar. I was in my season card seat & met up with them afterwards.

There's a mag on Facebook (married to my cousin who's SAFC) who's just this minute posted he/they had free tickets yesterday too.

It's more common than we'd like to believe. Not a dig at SAFC but just trying to come to a conclusion on why many do leave.

I think giving away an empty seat is good business. We might attract a few new supporters, their kids etc. I would rather the free tickets were 1 adult 1 child as opposed to 2 adults. We need to build from the bottom up.

People going on about the south stand being shite/not shite; all depends on where people are sitting. For some reason you can't hear the other side of the SoL very well regardless of how loud people are. If, like me, you don't have a season ticket and like to move around the stadium a lot you'll know this, so please don't assume the away fans are louder than the south stand or even visa versa, because it all depends on perspective.

Why do they fuck off on mass on 80 mins ?

To not get stuck in traffic, or a multitude of other reasons perhaps, who knows-----?

They've given the club their money, so why worry ? I wouldn't do it, but surely its their choice, we live in a democracy. It doesnt mean they are bad fans, it could be for a host of good reasons we dont know about, or just as I said, to beat traffic

Atmosphere was f***ing shite. Don't think people in South Stand realise how quiet they are to the rest of the ground.

Why do they fuck off on mass on 80 mins ?

I always stay until the end. Usually get the metro. However, took the car saturday and parked in multistory carpark opposite the river. Last time i ever do that, took 1 hour to get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back