The South Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's not a reason
If you want to leave on 80 mins to get home 30 mins earlier - don't bother coming

Bollocks if people pay there money they should be aloud to leave when they want you have no right to call them

That's not a reason
If you want to leave on 80 mins to get home 30 mins earlier - don't bother coming

4 mins added time
You were gone

Read post again mate ;) like I say left at 89 took 15 mins to get down the stairs so a good 10 mins after whistle

Nowt
But some fucker has to stay back -
Yes ?
I stay back mate. Tens of thousands of others do too. I just don't get why people seem so wound up about others leaving whenever they want. Personally, I don't understand it but each to their own.

That's not a reason

4 mins added time
You were gone
Bit ridiculous mate, what if somebody had work or had to get home to look after their kids or whatever, plenty of reasons you'd want to leave early, no need to get upset over it.

Forget it mate - I just get a bit would up with supposed called fans fuckin off on 80 mins to beat the traffic - im owld school
;)

Bit ridiculous mate, what if somebody had work or had to get home to look after their kids or whatever, plenty of reasons you'd want to leave early, no need to get upset over it.
Don't be soft
Out of 41500 there may be 1000 at the most that would fit that criteria
Out of curiousity - were you there today ?

Last edited:
Forget it mate - I just get a bit would up with supposed called fans fuckin off on 80 mins to beat the traffic - im owld school
;)

Don't be soft
Out of 41500 there may be 1000 at the most that would fit that criteria
Out of curiousity - were you there today ?

Mate there was maybe a tiny tiny minority that fucked off on 80 mins and again like I've said and like peruzzi said maybe they have there reasons

All fans opinions means something mate weather they get to 19 games a season or 1 game a season
No they don't
Im not having some fuckwit giving me grief when I comment on soft shites leaving early that wasent even at the game ?
Do me a favour

No they don't
Im not having some fuckwit giving me grief when I comment on soft shites leaving early that wasent even at the game ?
Do me a favour

How can you call people soft shites for leaving early pal,,we are all fans and all are entitled to our own opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back