The South Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll get shot to shit for this like. However, I thought the atmosphere was flat as fuck today. Very quiet until the second half.

And people leaving when we were 2-0 up. Jesus.
Ruined the day for me, couldn't celebrate in the knowledge that some people got home earlier than was to be expected.

Why do they fuck off on mass on 80 mins ?
Bigger stadium means more people worried about the queues to get out, if we had a 10k stadium then practically everyone would stay to the end because it would be mostly die hard fans. Also, half the crowd leaving still leaves 20k people. That's more than some stadiums in this league can hold at full capacity.

Bigger stadium means more people worried about the queues to get out, if we had a 10k stadium then practically everyone would stay to the end because it would be mostly die hard fans. Also, half the crowd leaving still leaves 20k people. That's more than some stadiums in this league can hold at full capacity.
No-one queues to get out at 80 mins mate
They are lazy twats f***ing off for no good reason to leave it for the die hards to clap the lads off at full time
Imagine we all had that shit attitude & fucked off early ?
Players playing in an empty stadium for at least 10 mins ?
Pathetic

Why do they fuck off on mass on 80 mins ?
"En masse" and because they want to? Lad behind me has to leave early now and then because of work. I imagine other people want to leave early for any reason they want. Probably the same reason people are lined up for a pint in the concourse on 35 mins? However you look at it, I really don't see what difference it makes to anyone.

They are lazy twats f***ing off for no good reason to leave it for the die hards to clap the lads off at full time
Pathetic

Really mate empty stadium 10 mins to go ??? I can't remember when this happened we

Pathetic
I wouldn't want to leave early unless we were 6-0 down or something, but people have their reasons. It's their loss at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back