The Snip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had it done a few month back & have to say it was nowt exciting.

The worst part of the whole thing is being literally bollock naked in the middle of a cold room while a team of people wander around you :p

In brief, you get an aesthetic injection which is like any injection - after that you feel nowt. Afterwards i was expecting some serious pain, but i felt fine. There's nothing to it.

Got mine done at Houghton medical centre. Our lass came in and watched! Went on holiday next day and was swimming in pool after a couple of days. Soft as shite the ones moaning about it! Definitely a different feeling during the money shot like! :)

Had mine done yesterday .

2 kids, one of each , I'm done .

The op was fine it's just the bleeding now which is a bit crap! But if pain more a dull ache and a bit of stinging but it's annoying more than anything. Just need the kids to get out the house so I can rest!

The op was fine it's just the bleeding now which is a bit crap! But if pain more a dull ache and a bit of stinging but it's annoying more than anything. Just need the kids to get out the house so I can rest!
It was a couple of days before mine started to knack.

I'm in the same situation as you and I'm considering it. We had a bit of a "scare" a couple of weeks ago so I'm going to see the doc about it next week because there's no way I can handle 3 kids! Any tips?

Last edited:
I'm in the same situation as you and I'm considering it. We had a bit of a "scare" a couple of weeks ago so I'm going to see the doc about it next week because there's no way I can handle 3 kids! Any tips?

Not really. Just make sure it's what you want, and take it from there.

The weird thing was after the op the nurse pulled a curtain so that I could get changed back into my clothes I was like you've seen it all now there's no point in the curtain :lol:

8 month since I had mine done, pain just about gone although my left bollock still feels a bit dodgy at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back