The Snip

Had it done ages ago now.......when you had to take your sperm sample in a bottle to the docs to have it checked to make sure you are now firing blanks. Duly handed in my sample and when I got home the phone rang and it was the docs saying there was a problem with my sperm sample and that it appeared to also contain saliva........I asked the female receptionist how else did they expect my wife to get the sample into such a small bottle !!!

Same here. Trouble is, when it was time to take the first one I was too tired to knock one out. Fortunately the Yorkshire Terrier we had at the time decided to shag one of my slippers during the night so I was able to take a sample of his, thinking that it didn't matter too much because I'd already put a couple in. Next day I got a bad news/ good news phone call. The bad news was that I wasn't firing blanks but the good news was that I could have the pick of the litter

I'll get my coat

Mine were a doddle.In and out in less than half an hour, you feel a bit of tugging and pulling while they are injesting the anasthetic and nowt else. Agree with the tight trollies though, keep your lovespuds supported for a couple of days. Believe it or not the the hardest bit was actually producing the samples when I had to, even with the mrs` help I found it hard to concentrate

Had it done 4 years ago. As stated elsewhere, the procedure itself isn't too bad (apart from the embarrassment of having your hairless ball sac being out on show for all and sundry) mildly painful, more uncomfortable tugging feeling as they are sewing you up.
The real pain kicks in once the anesthetic wears off and a few days later when you have to remove your own stitches. After that, you have a few days where you are terrified of ever using it sexually again until you get the first one out the way. Provide a couple of "samples" a few weeks later (what a lovely job that must be!) and you're done. Suffered a bit for a few months later as scar tissue caused a bit of pain post-you know what but that eventually dies off....

I'm in my 40's, I would look for a lass that's had kids and they're at uni or some shit. The next time I do night feeds and changing shitty nappies it'll be the grand kids if /when they come along. Sorry like but doing that shit in my 30's was hard enough. The thought of starting over at my age doesn't appeal one little f***ing bit.

Warra a fanny..... Ooooooooooo I'm to old to bring up kids, I'll be claiming my pension soon........ #pathetic

Only puffs get the snip.

Eh...? but they don't need to get it done... :confused:

Had it done 4 years ago. As stated elsewhere, the procedure itself isn't too bad (apart from the embarrassment of having your hairless ball sac being out on show for all and sundry) mildly painful, more uncomfortable tugging feeling as they are sewing you up.
The real pain kicks in once the anesthetic wears off and a few days later when you have to remove your own stitches. After that, you have a few days where you are terrified of ever using it sexually again until you get the first one out the way. Provide a couple of "samples" a few weeks later (what a lovely job that must be!) and you're done. Suffered a bit for a few months later as scar tissue caused a bit of pain post-you know what but that eventually dies off....
They use those dissolving stitches now I think.

They use those dissolving stitches now I think.

no anaesthetic needle nowadays, i had a quick acting spray.
not painful but seemed to be endless yanking and tugging.
worst bit was that i knew the nurse who was helping out which was awkward.

Obviously totally different these days to when I had mine done 30 odd years ago. Full anaesthetic and in hospital all day back then.
I remember telling the missus that she needed to give me a tug twice a day for at least a month to 'clear out the tubes', I think it was something like 3 weeks before she cottoned on :lol:

She should have just told you to do it yasell

Obviously totally different these days to when I had mine done 30 odd years ago. Full anaesthetic and in hospital all day back then.
I remember telling the missus that she needed to give me a tug twice a day for at least a month to 'clear out the tubes', I think it was something like 3 weeks before she cottoned on :lol:
Fuckin hell how old are you. Most blokes get it down over 40.

I've been thinking about it, I'm 30 in November and don't want anymore kids. I have the girl and boy I always wanted to have. Now I've read this, I dunno what to do.

You don't hang about :lol:
Aye, back in the day most people seemed to get married much younger than they do today. I was married at 21 and that was fairly common then. Most people don't seem to get married until about 30 nowadays.
The upside is the kids were done & dusted through Uni, self dependent and in their own gaffs by the time I was 50 :lol:

Back