The Snip

safc1981

Midfield
Anyone had it done?

Have an appointment Monday. Not sure if it's a consultation or for the actual thing. Anyone know what the crack is for first appointment. It's at the urology department.

Anyone had it done?

Have an appointment Monday. Not sure if it's a consultation or for the actual thing. Anyone know what the crack is for first appointment. It's at the urology department.

I stopped reading my letter when it said consultation or counselling . Half an hour before i left our lass said you do realise you're getting the snip today. I didn't read the f***ing letter properly, I had no time to get myself mentally prepared while I jumped in the bath to shave my plums. Oh and it was f***ing horrific especially the injections. I laughed manically all the way through, they must have thought I was f***ing mental.

it was easy enough with no pain .
aneasthetic (sp?) was some spray and a few mins they were diving in. felt nothing.
back at work the next day and running within 3 days.

Been meaning to get it done after the birth of my third 12 weeks ago, but as I haven't had a shot off for as long as I can remember, it's pointless at the moment.

Aye had it done a few months ago, only a few weeks before I've got to give 'a sample' to get the all clear. Its not the most comfortable experience of my life but far from as bad as made out(even when there wasn't enough anaesthetic in the 2nd plum and I could feel the soldering iron). Just relax, divnt gan all tense(or get a hard on).
The recovery is the worse but to be honest, don't go thinking you can crack on with normal life after, get a nice tight pair of kegs and chill out for a week or 2. Good luck.

Aye had it done a few months ago, only a few weeks before I've got to give 'a sample' to get the all clear. Its not the most comfortable experience of my life but far from as bad as made out(even when there wasn't enough anaesthetic in the 2nd plum and I could feel the soldering iron). Just relax, divnt gan all tense(or get a hard on).
The recovery is the worse but to be honest, don't go thinking you can crack on with normal life after, get a nice tight pair of kegs and chill out for a week or 2. Good luck.

Sure I read to wear loose kegs

Did u have a consultation first or straight to it?

Sure I read to wear loose kegs

Did u have a consultation first or straight to it?

No I'm sure I had to go out and buy some tight cowies after to keep everything snug. I had mine done in Millfield medical center so it might be different. The consultation was a few minutes of the doctor explaining it's permanent and reversals don't always work if we change our mind blah blah blah, I was like I'm pushing 40, 2's enough so get it done. And that was it, he took me into the room, a chubby nurse rubbed my nads with iodine and half an hour later I was hobbling into sainsburys for some cowies and copious amounts of beer...

Anyone had it done?

No pain other than when the wife asked the surgeon if it was possible to take the stitches out and leave the swelling

Back