The Snip

Took three attempts for them to put me under and then I still woke up half way through, looking up at all the faces looking down on me.

I had one ball like a billiard ball for nearly a year afterwards.

I had mine done in the back room of a local doctors surgery 27 years ago with just a local anaesthetic, was over and done with in about 30 minutes, was back at work the day after.

Took three attempts for them to put me under and then I still woke up half way through, looking up at all the faces looking down on me.

I had one ball like a billiard ball for nearly a year afterwards.

No need to go under..that's your problem...fuck knows what they were doing with them while you were out

I had mine done in the back room of a local doctors surgery 27 years ago with just a local anaesthetic, was over and done with in about 30 minutes, was back at work the day after.

Mine was just at the nook, local only, didn't hurt a bit at the time, left one was a bit of a chew on but was on my way home in 30 minutes as well, not half as bad as I was expecting.

However the left one that took a bit longer is still giving me pain, my 16 weeks is up next week so would have expected it all to have gone now, been to my doctor once and he was no help, so just putting up with it for now.

My husband had it last year, in his early 30's. We're married and have one of each. The GP asked us both what if..... Questions but he was still happy to go ahead. After two bad labours he agreed it was fair. For medical reasons we were advised another pregnancy would be very high risk and to think carefully. It was laser, no cutting or stitching. The procedure itself was about 10 minutes. While I was in the waiting room a gadgy bottled it and his missus was going light!!

The snip is f***ing awesome. No more blobs and you get a few days off work sat nursing your balls on the couch with a few cans.

Well worth the pain.

Back