The battle of bath lane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a young foot soldier that day rocky lad.
Youngest of our group by a fair way but the only one my age they'd allow with them.
It was a great day for sunderland.
Come on then tell me about it, I like hooli tales.

Glorifying violence, an unhealthy love of young ginger gentleman. You make me sick.

How old were you btw?

You shouldn't be rocky. That was football back then for a high proportion of fans. There'll be plenty of normal people on here who've got into bother back then, especially away. It was par for the course, probably for the majority at some point or other.
If they banned all the owld f**kers who'd rolled around on the floor at least once before our crowds would be down to 10,000.:)

I was barely in seniors and travelled with lads mostly 18+. I'd already been in bother at carlisle and a host of other grounds before i even got to seniors. I'd already been booted to f**k by full grown blokes at liverpool before bath lane, my first proper hiding.

Just for the record, apart from the everton cup replay i haven't been in any trouble at the match for years. I don't go for that.

I was there. In with the mags waiting in a boozer opposite the station. Running battles all the way to the ground.

I was just running.

I watched a movie on that, wasn't our leader at the time someone who came over from America?

He headed the battle line and he alone charged the horde as they stood there perplexed by the daring do of this great yank as an american flag falls from nowhere and lands perfectly on his shoulders as he glasses a gravy stained shirt in the face.

After that all the sunderland fans realised how amazing 'Murica was and began to charge because with out that yank, with out america we as a fighting nation would be nothing.

Oh and the English are bastards.

(the battle of bath lane - Director Mel Gibson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back