The battle of bath lane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Having hooligans is essential I'm afraid. Other clubs have them, so we need to have them.
How's that...?

Nothing 'biggerer' or 'cleverer' than mindless morons inflicting mindless violence on each other, and glorifying it later.
The stories of what actually happened and who did what to who get bigger and more fanciful each passing year.

Let's have another thread about it for a few meltdowns. Those who went away back then know it just happened.

I think it was my longest ever thread, until it was eclipsed by the creep thread a couple of weeks ago.

Nothing 'biggerer' or 'cleverer' than mindless morons inflicting mindless violence on each other, and glorifying it later.
The stories of what actually happened and who did what to who get bigger and more fanciful each passing year.

I take it you've never watched a war film then?

Other countries have polio and malaria, but are working on eradicating them. Maybe something we can learn there

You don't live in this country, what is this 'we'

nowt biggerer or cleverer about it. Mindless violence inflicted on each other. Stories get more fanciful year on year

Aye but my thread was years ago, the stories will be biggerer and cleverer by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back