Sunderland AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone have a job where they don't have a Job Description, Accountability and Performance Targets?

I understand the club's a private company but it'd be great to see who the f**k is supposed to be doing what and what they're getting measured by. It's more f**king secretive than the Magic Circle.
I can't think of any other business that operates like this, it's a complete f**king shambles.

Serious question, would you be posting these threads if Colback had chosen to stay?

Does anyone have a job where they don't have a Job Description, Accountability and Performance Targets?

I understand the club's a private company but it'd be great to see who the f**k is supposed to be doing what and what they're getting measured by. It's more f**king secretive than the Magic Circle.
I can't think of any other business that operates like this, it's a complete f**king shambles.
I thought slavery was abolished??

A lot of anger there mate. Remember the breathing exercises. Put the whale music CD on.

I'll try my Carpenters CD, "Top of the World".

No anger fella, just total f**king bewilderment.
Until we know what everyone's supposed to be doing we'll never move forward.

Whilst I am sceptical of the clubs dealings at the moment. You really don't have a clue. Been on a power/anger/rage mission since the ginger crab went.

Serious question, would you be posting these threads if Colback had chosen to stay?
Of course he would. He loves it.

I don't think it makes any difference us knowing what goes on behind the scenes.

Whilst I am sceptical of the clubs dealings at the moment. You really don't have a clue. Been on a power/anger/rage mission since the ginger crab went.
It is a difficult situation, we want the right players in after years of wasting a lot of cash but the time is short.

I don't think it makes any difference us knowing what goes on behind the scenes.

It is a difficult situation, we want the right players in after years of wasting a lot of cash but the time is short.

Of course it is short. We have done nothing for 22 days mate. It always was going to be. No excuses. You simply have to get it done.

If we'd signed three average joe's when we needed ten good players then yes.
I've thought there was a lack of accountability for a long time. I honestly don't know what half of them do.
The Ki situation was another example. If it's all down to the manager for losing out on £5million then why do we need people above him? If they haven't got direct responsibility then we don't need them and they shouldn't be taking a wage.

We seem to bounce from f**k up to f**k up, and in my opinion some of them are predictable and avoidable. What do you think?

We've had months and months to pick and sound out our targets. Time shouldn't be short.

This is nonsense to be fair. The club is not accountable to you. As much as you'd like them to be, they're not. You having knowledge of their target in no way changes whether they hit them or not. I'm sure Short knows exactly what he expects people to be doing.

I've thought there was a lack of accountability for a long time. I honestly don't know what half of them do.
The Ki situation was another example. If it's all down to the manager for losing out on £5million then why do we need people above him? If they haven't got direct responsibility then we don't need them and they shouldn't be taking a wage.

We seem to bounce from f**k up to f**k up, and in my opinion some of them are predictable and avoidable. What do you think?
If we get to end of August and the squad isn't up to the task and we risk relegation again I will be as annoyed as anyone.

That day hasn't arrived yet though.

I can see why people are concerned at the current situation re transfers although I'm still calm personally. It's also fair to say there have been a few cock ups such as the Ji saga. However I think your recent threads on the club hierarchy have been packed with hyperbole and anger and do not reflect reality

This is nonsense to be fair. The club is not accountable to you. As much as you'd like them to be, they're not. You having knowledge of their target in no way changes whether they hit them or not. I'm sure Short knows exactly what he expects people to be doing.

As i said, it's a private company so they're fully entitled to carry on in this shambolic way if they choose.
They certainly know how to keep their heads down.

Taking the Ki transfer/none transfer as an example. Who has the final say when things like this happen, Director of Football or Manager?
If it's the manager then the DOF needs a new job title and duties. If it's the DOF then surely he must have a strong football grounding.
The Ki situation or similar will happen again to a greater or lesser degree, it's almost inevitable.

Bit potato, potahto....but Congerton is the Technical Director.

Recruitment and internal coaching strategy is his remit as I believe it.

Negotiations would still be done by Byrne and her team.

So Poyet and the Eel would sit round a table then agree on targets and then text Maggie.

Piston, I appreciate your concerns about transfers but feel you may be jumping the gun a bit. If we are still in the same situation at the end of August, I'll get the pitchforks and you get the torches.

Does anyone on here have a public job description, accountability to the public and KPI's that the public can freely gawp at?

You colossal bellend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back