Sunderland AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

PISTON

Striker
The people running this club need a huge shake up.
We need some personalities in there whose words have a bit of clout in the world of football. We need potential signings to be able to "buy into" the club. Not to mention the virtually non existent interface with the supporters.

This current set up is very flat, it's very grey and it's f**king clueless.

I will wait until our business is complete. But if Gus isn't backed after last years near disaster, then I'd start to worry about our future and Shorts ambition for SAFC.

We need some personalities in there whose words have a bit of clout in the world of football. We need potential signings to be able to "buy into" the club. Not to mention the virtually non existent interface with the supporters.

Aye cause the ones
Running Liverpool
Man utd
Arsenal etc
Are huge footballing personalities as well ain't they

Not sure where you're going with this?

Easy tiger, I'm sure Gus was given guarantees and let's give Congerton a chance to earn his corn.
I agree our profile has dipped since Keano was here, but haway the mags have Pardew and Ashley hardly enigmatic.

Aye cause the ones
Running Liverpool
Man utd
Arsenal etc
Are huge footballing personalities as well ain't they

The aura and profile around those clubs generates itself. We are currently being operated like a very small firm of chartered accountants.
I believe we lack people higher up with true depth of inside knowledge of the game.

Why do lots of people love having a pop at the club?

The club's website show more interviews with staff now, than ever before.
We've already made 3 signings, have a bid accepted on another and a highly rated young on trial.
All 3 of our new signings have said Poyet's approach is a big reason they decided to come to the club. What more do you want?

I don't recall you posting any of the negative stuff ( certainly not with the current virulence ) about the the club and its hierarchy while Colback was with us.
Is this just one of those quirky coincidences?

Not sure where you're going with this?

I'm not really going anywhere with it. I'm just f**king sick of watching us roll around the seas like a huge oil tanker with no engine and no tiller. We're just getting blown around whichever way the wind takes us. Sooner or later we'll hit the rocks.

The club's website show more interviews with staff now, than ever before.
We've already made 3 signings, have a bid accepted on another and a highly rated young on trial.
All 3 of our new signings have said Poyet's approach is a big reason they decided to come to the club. What more do you want?

He wants Colback to be still with the club I think you'll find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back