Stupid things women say

Me and the wife had a few friends round gassing on and drinks. One lass is a radiologist and we got on talking about strange items that had been eaten, gone up jacksies etc. Me wife asks if she had ever seen a broken dick. We all just looked at her until she said "You know, coz its a boner, so has one ever snapped and they've had an xray".

Me and the wife had a few friends round gassing on and drinks. One lass is a radiologist and we got on talking about strange items that had been eaten, gone up jacksies etc. Me wife asks if she had ever seen a broken dick. We all just looked at her until she said "You know, coz its a boner, so has one ever snapped and they've had an xray".

Doesn't seem too daft, plenty of xray images of broken penis' on google, ok it's not a "bone" but it's xrayable.

This thread could go on as long as the Russian Invasion thread and it still won't have any things said by a woman that are as stupid as:

"Let's invade a sovereign country" - Vladimir 'pathetic little man' Putin 2022

"Let's wipe out all of the Jewish people" - Adolph Hitler 1941

"Yo Blair, you will also declare war on Iraq next week" - George W Bush 2003

"Had it not been for the face that we came out of the European Medicines Agency and the MHRA was now totally free to decide how fast to approve a vaccine, we wouldn't have been able to do that vaccine rollout so fast... Brexit helped save lives" - Boris Johnson 2023

I could provide hundreds of examples but I have other stuff to do....

This thread could go on as long as the Russian Invasion thread and it still won't have any things said by a woman that are as stupid as:

"Had it not been for the face that we came out of the European Medicines Agency and the MHRA was now totally free to decide how fast to approve a vaccine, we wouldn't have been able to do that vaccine rollout so fast... Brexit helped save lives" - Boris Johnson 2023

Are you sure they are actual quotes mate?

I don’t want you getting stabbed in the leg with an umbrella.

Logon or register to see this image

Back