Stupid things women say

I don’t know how you’re all fitting in MX5’s. I was wanting to buy 5 shit ones and give them to mates to fly about in for a laugh. Neighbour has one so I asked to sit in it and my chin was over the windscreen

The simple question for me is: as a woman (I didn’t say stupid 😉) are you offended by this thread? I would imagine stupid women may be offended by it but the vast majority of women who aren’t shouldn’t be.
I'm not offended at all, beacause I agree, most women are stupid. And petty and annoying. Terrible drivers and terrible senses of humour.

Men are the superior sex and infinitely preferable.

I’ve got a mate who comes out with this stuff regularly.
“What kind of dogs do they use fox hunting? “Fox hounds , Chris, fox hounds” was one of my favourites.
He’s really clever, great lad but by crikey , he’s a bit special at times

Not really... if I may point out that every other thread being full of stupid men is not thus titled.

The fact that stupid men then start a dedicated thread on stupid women is in no way creating parity.

Well done though, you may have become the biggest stupid on this thread.

🤣🤣
Except it's not a thread titled 'stupid women', it's titled 'stupid things women say', which is as clear a differentiation as you can get.
Still trying to figure out where the Firth of Fifth is.
A Genesis track

Last edited:
Never say on a harley. Would love to ride one in a t shirt and no lid
I had a Harley. I don’t like them. I went from a 1000cc Japanese sports bike to a Harley and it was an unpleasant experience.

1. Riding a naked bike is horrible after being behind a bubble for years.

2. On open face lid is horrible after a lifetime of full face Arai’s.

3. They don’t stop very well.

4. They don’t corner very well.

5. They are not that fast.

6. They do sound great. I had slash cut Screaming Eagles on mine and a stage 3 dynojet kit.

I sold it after 9 months and lost 3 grand.

@yamar1 - any experience of “American iron”?

Last edited:

Back