Stupid things women say

Watching some video of a little Scottish lad on the telly or YouTube or something with a friend of mine.

Her: “Aw he’s so cute...but how has he managed to learn to speak like that, he’s only 4?”

Me: “Speak like what?”

Her: “In that accent...”

Me: “Why he’s Scottish isn’t he?...”

Her: “I know but he’s only 4.”

Me: “What do you mean?”

Her: “How come he can speak like that when he’s only 4? He sounds like an adult who’s lived in Scotland all his life...”

Me: “He has lived in Scotland all his life. It comes naturally to him, he’s not putting on an accent. He’s Scottish he’s learned to speak around Scottish people and he lives in Scotland.”

Her: “Well I think it’s impressive.” :lol:

Driving back from Liverpool in the pissing rain when the kids were a lot younger and they were getting restless in the back.

We were coming up to a motorway bridge and I said “girls did you know your dad can do magic? I’m going to make the rain stop in 3......2.....1”

Obviously it stopped for that second or two we passed under it. They were amazed and asked me to do it again but I said I needed to recharge my magic powers.

Next bridge coming up so said “right, are you ready....3....2....1”

More amazement at their dad the magician.

The Mrs then whispers “seriously....how did you do that?!!”

f***ing hell man woman :eek::)

Driving back from Liverpool in the pissing rain when the kids were a lot younger and they were getting restless in the back.

We were coming up to a motorway bridge and I said “girls did you know your dad can do magic? I’m going to make the rain stop in 3......2.....1”

Obviously it stopped for that second or two we passed under it. They were amazed and asked me to do it again but I said I needed to recharge my magic powers.

That’s made up surely??

You can’t stop the rain ;)

:lol:

Watching some video of a little Scottish lad on the telly or YouTube or something with a friend of mine.

Her: “Aw he’s so cute...but how has he managed to learn to speak like that, he’s only 4?”

Her: “How come he can speak like that when he’s only 4? He sounds like an adult who’s lived in Scotland all his life...”

Me: “He has lived in Scotland all his life. It comes naturally to him, he’s not putting on an accent. He’s Scottish he’s learned to speak around Scottish people and he lives in Scotland.”

I’m busy fixing the washing machine this morning and whilst it’s pulled out, I’m changing the pattress at the back of the kitchen unit as it’s cracked.

So I turned the power off at the mains and our lass (no) asked how long it was going to be off for. About twenty minutes I replied.

She then shouted at Alexa for the time.

I’m busy fixing the washing machine this morning and whilst it’s pulled out, I’m changing the pattress at the back of the kitchen unit as it’s cracked.

So I turned the power off at the mains and our lass (no) asked how long it was going to be off for. About twenty minutes I replied.

She then shouted at Alexa for the time.
Is Alexa your au pair?

I've met an Italian and a Greek lad on holiday, one whose family ran a hotel the other a taxi driver who spoke perfect English, one had an English mother the other a dad from the Boro.

Logon or register to see this image

Better not show her any videos of Chinese four year olds or owt. Mind blown.

Obviously it stopped for that second :lol:or two we passed under it. They were amazed and asked me to do it again but I said I needed to recharge my magic powers.

:lol::lol:

Back