Springsteen 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was like. Spent most of the gig bursting for a piss, because i couldnt tear myself away, great song after great song. He plays every tune like it's his last on earth, an absolutely brilliant showman and by far the best ive seen live.

Hampden park is an utter bastard of a stadium like. Unlike 99% of grounds where you can walk around outside freely, half the stadium is fenced off, and seemingly accessible only via a 15 minute detour past a main road and a housing estate, which was an absolute fuck on.
Went up there in `09 & it was a nightmare, the pit queue was shambolic & there was way too many in, great gig though, only done Manchester this time wish i was doing wembley anarl now. Incidentally for anyone who doesnt know you can order the live shows via his website on various formats ;)

He was like. Spent most of the gig bursting for a piss, because i couldnt tear myself away, great song after great song. He plays every tune like it's his last on earth, an absolutely brilliant showman and by far the best ive seen live.

Hampden park is an utter bastard of a stadium like. Unlike 99% of grounds where you can walk around outside freely, half the stadium is fenced off, and seemingly accessible only via a 15 minute detour past a main road and a housing estate, which was an absolute fuck on.
I've given Hampden a thought for a few gigs before. After reading various comments on this site I'm pleased I've never bothered.

Went up there in `09 & it was a nightmare, the pit queue was shambolic & there was way too many in, great gig though, only done Manchester this time wish i was doing wembley anarl now. Incidentally for anyone who doesnt know you can order the live shows via his website on various formats ;)
As in from last night or is it just a one from a random tour night

Class last night, loved it. Mixed thoughts on the venue though, the sound was about as good as I've heard in a stadium. . but getting away at the end is a 'mare. They need to knock a few houses down and build a bigger train station :)

Can't wait for Sunday now. Age doesn't seem to diminish him

Class last night, loved it. Mixed thoughts on the venue though, the sound was about as good as I've heard in a stadium. . but getting away at the end is a 'mare. They need to knock a few houses down and build a bigger train station :)
By the time I'd circum navigated the globe to get out of the stadium, only to find the coppers had cordened off the main route back to that poxy little train station i just sacked it off and walked back to the town centre, took me the best part of an hour and a half like :D

By the time I'd circum navigated the globe to get out of the stadium, only to find the coppers had cordened off the main route back to that poxy little train station i just sacked it off and walked back to the town centre, took me the best part of an hour and a half like :D
Aye same here, the wife and kids weren't best pleased like :) our hotel was north of the town centre too.

Aye same here, the wife and kids weren't best pleased like :) our hotel was north of the town centre too.

We walked there and back 70 minutes each way. I ended up doing 26000 steps yesterday!

We walked there and back 70 minutes each way. I ended up doing 26000 steps yesterday!
The missus is giving me an absolute rolicking today about her blisters like. I was fuelled on fifty quids worth of tennents last night so the trek was a blur.

10 pints :lol::lol:
Im not saying thats not a lot to drink, I can't believe they get away with charging £5 a pint
And it tasted like absolute piss as well. Still, it was hot and i was thirsty so i persevered. An absent minded member of staff gave me ten quids worth of monopoly money back as change when none was needed, so i effectively got 2 free which ever so slightly softened the blow.

And it tasted like absolute piss as well. Still, it was hot and i was thirsty so i persevered. An absent minded member of staff gave me ten quids worth of monopoly money back as change when none was needed, so i effectively got 2 free which ever so slightly softened the blow.
Still £4 although thats getting to more acceptable price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back