Springsteen 2016

Queuing. Doesnt look like they are doing the lottery like they did in the US

They are in manchester, all over twitter

So if the pit lottery isn't happening then what is? That's what has happened everywhere else so don't know why it wouldn't be the same!

As far as i can tell it is happening. (e.g. https://twitter.com/SuperVallo/status/735215920486985729)

Get there at 7am probably get a number around 200 imo - edit, I only say that because Wembley is in the middle of nowhere

Absolutely fantastic show tonight 12th time seeing them & he just gets better with age superb stuff, we were in the pit however it took virtually all day to get the wristbands :evil: always do the wristband stuff but today was a fuckin shambles with the stadium security, all forgotten once the show started like ;) Merchandise was canny as well for a change :cool:

We are going to Glasgow. On other gigs the bands have been given out between 2pm and 5pm

From what I have read, I think its actually a check-in process in europe. In that you turn up at whatever time, and if youre in the first 1000 to arrive you get a number. Then you have to check in at each specific time during the day, to save you from standing in queue and wasting your day.

Could be bollocks mind

Absolutely fantastic show tonight 12th time seeing them & he just gets better with age superb stuff, we were in the pit however it took virtually all day to get the wristbands :evil: always do the wristband stuff but today was a fuckin shambles with the stadium security, all forgotten once the show started like ;) Merchandise was canny as well for a change :cool:

How did you go about getting in the pit mate?

Lottery or just queue?

I got in the pit at Cardiff the first time I saw him.... pretty lucky like. We got there mid afternoon and started noticing people with wristbands so I asked this fella who turned out to be Spanish what they were far. He told us and said he musta been very lucky so we casually finished our pints before going to investigate. Got the the main entrance where people had duvets and stuff from queuing over night to find they'd just ran out of them, but were told there might be some round at the entrance B. Went round to find a queue so we stood in it for about 10 minutes without much hope. Managed to get one and they ran out about a handful of people after me.

Tried to do the same at the SoL - went to the ground, got a wristband, fucked off back into the town for a few beers and got absolutely soaked on the way. Turned out it was just a wristband for the fuckin pitch though and not the pit. :lol: Waste of time. Me sister got one somehow though, the little shit.

Didn't bother even trying for the pit at Wembley like, but just getting in there was a friggin' joke to be honest.

Just struck lucky that first time I think. Doubt we'll be arsed enough to try in a couple of weeks neither - as long as ya in front of the sound tower ya close enough really.

From what I have read, I think its actually a check-in process in europe. In that you turn up at whatever time, and if youre in the first 1000 to arrive you get a number. Then you have to check in at each specific time during the day, to save you from standing in queue and wasting your day.

Could be bollocks mind

How did you go about getting in the pit mate?

Lottery or just queue?
We got down there about 8ish & got a number, there was roll calls at 9 & 12 then we were pretty much kept together till the bands came, in the past this has usually been about 2-3 o clock leaving you a couple of hours free time however yesterday it was 4 & they banded us going in which meant it was a very long day hanging around, fortunately the people who were around us were canny so that wasnt too bad, the last numbers were about 10ish i think then they basically told anyone who wanted to queue for the pit without a number could but obviously not everyone would get in dependant on pit size, as it was i`d say maybe 1800 were in at a guess. As i say ive pretty much always done the pit queue & apart from Hampden ( which was shambolic) a few years ago this is the longest ive waited, guess its a question of whether you want to get in the pit or not - if yer do be prepared for a long day... it is worth it though ;)

We got down there about 8ish & got a number, there was roll calls at 9 & 12 then we were pretty much kept together till the bands came, in the past this has usually been about 2-3 o clock leaving you a couple of hours free time however yesterday it was 4 & they banded us going in which meant it was a very long day hanging around, fortunately the people who were around us were canny so that wasnt too bad, the last numbers were about 10ish i think then they basically told anyone who wanted to queue for the pit without a number could but obviously not everyone would get in dependant on pit size, as it was i`d say maybe 1800 were in at a guess. As i say ive pretty much always done the pit queue & apart from Hampden ( which was shambolic) a few years ago this is the longest ive waited, guess its a question of whether you want to get in the pit or not - if yer do be prepared for a long day... it is worth it though ;)

My mate's photo shows the size of the pit.....

Logon or register to see this image

Probably telling some old witch to pipe down after telling me to put my tab out because her husband wanted one but couldn't have one.

Oh, songs you mean? Probably Darkness on the Edge of Town.

:lol: Wouldn't be a Springsteen gig without some old hag having a whinge at you. I had the same at Sunderland

Back